Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

they ____ing nailed this figure.....Bravo Hot toys....

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pic

There must be something with the Bane figure that keeps it from being announced before the movie. 3 Batman related figures have been announced since the original Bane tease. There must be an accesory of something spoiler related.

I don't think this is the case. I think they're just building the excitement with other reveals. Since there's already been Batman and Joker figures, they show those first to get people interested. Then show Gordon, as he's a new character, but not as anticipated as Bane. Then show Bane.

Makes sense to me. Catwoman should be shown last, as I'm sure there'll be even more excitement for that reveal.

few missing pics of this amazing sculpt:

hot-toys-the-dark-knight-lt-jim-gordon-swat-figure-9.jpg

PD13418321595pK.jpg

Hot-Toys-Jim-Gordon-011_1341839397.jpg

Yeh. Really not feeling it there. :(

Gordon!!!

I never thought HT would give us a SWAT version! When do you all think we'll be able to order this guy from SS?

I have to get him. I'm hoping that we'll get a TDKR Gordon as well!!!

Great job HT

I like it. Even better than the iminime's. Sorry to hear the sculpt isnt to your liking, Tim.

Damn, they even got the motorola printed :lol

Yeh I really don't know Mike. It's obviously a good sculpt and I see a lot of oldman there, just not blowing my mind. :(

Would have loved slightly more unkempt hair too. But that's just personal pref.

Awesome new sig man! :clap

Didn't see the shot with the normal glasses before. Uggh, this is becoming a must buy...

Likeness is incredible.

I think the sculpt looks fantastic. Just not digging this version of the clothes.

These are only for the scene specific collectors like Void, or impatient ____s, (me) :gah::lol

Although, Hydeous, you're right. This is a fantastic figure for collectors, who are interested in reenacting a particular scene with their collection.

Look great, its so impressive and makes me feel lucky to be collecting these days. You really can't ask for much better than hot toys produce!!! Wondering if they will release a regular version of this guy in his suit. Any word on preorder dates???

Yeh I really don't know Mike. It's obviously a good sculpt and I see a lot of oldman there, just not blowing my mind. :(

Would have loved slightly more unkempt hair too. But that's just personal pref.

Awesome new sig man! :clap

Unkempt hair would be a tough sculpt to be approved of IMO, despite it being more accurate to scene. Just like the Wayne sculpt that we got last year didnt have slight messy hair either.

But yeah, I see more Oldman likeness here than the iminime ones, which I do find odd, since customs normally have better likenesses.

I hope the sculpt we get are close the ones shown in the pics here, since the one being used on the photose here are the proto and theres usually a difference with the ones we are getting. Just like the BB BW last year.

Thanks Tim :wave

Look great, its so impressive and makes me feel lucky to be collecting these days. You really can't ask for much better than hot toys produce!!! Wondering if they will release a regular version of this guy in his suit. Any word on preorder dates???

Doubt this is the last Gordon figure.

This is the character at his most badass. But I'm still waiting for a trenchcoat 'Commisioner' Gordon, partly cause I'll be broke after Joker, Batman, and the inevitable Bane and Catwoman. Incredible figure though!

SS will fix your needs for you guys in the US & EU

Once a date is fixed, I dont think you'll miss it :peace

16qwdw.jpg

Show exclusive !!!! Aaaaaaargh,
The one figure I've been waiting for since the beginning............

The larger eyes, added wrinkle and corrected moustache shape all make a big difference IMO!

I think the hairline on HTs is actually pretty good :)

Great work as usual :clap

Back