Hot Toys The Dark Knight Lt. Jim Gordon S.W.A.T suit version Figure - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - 2012 Toy Fairs & Exclusive Lt. Jim Gordon

So far we've gotten news of one of them being Cap. I also heard that the other ones would be Penelope Cruz's Character in POTC and Gordon from Nolan's Batman.

205289_339420312799175_739246630_n.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111112

What he said :lecture

Am I the only one who's disappointed it's SWAT Gordon from one brief scene and not trenchcoat and square frames detective Gordon from the rest of the three movies?

Am I the only one who's disappointed it's SWAT Gordon from one brief scene and not trenchcoat and square frames detective Gordon from the rest of the three movies?

Maybe it will come with different outfit? If not, I'd do a custom but yeah, I thought it would be trenchcoat Gordon.

It is slightly off a little bit, but you can definitely see who it is meant to be, this would go nicely with DX01/11 joker to put them in the pose for the scene where joker gets caught. May pick him up it depends, gotta save them pennies for the ones i actually want.

I imagine getting ahold of the missing parts wouldn't be too hard. Down the line, a customizer might even put out a clothing set.

I'm torn on this one. Gonna be getting Joker. Don't have and really don't want a Batman. Big fan of Gary Oldman.

Hmmmm.... Decisions, decisions

Easy pass for the price they'll be asking. Nice figure though.

Not as good a likeness as Iminimes figure, but this is most definitely a surprise!

Jim Gordon as played by Guy Pearce?

So they have just showed more pics of Angelica and I dunno it seems a bit off in some shots, a pass for me.

Next up is the Gordon reveal! Should be up in a few minutes.

I think thats the future for many of us

Yup. They have reached the breaking point. Only "Must haves" from here on out.

Pics are up on facebook, interesting that he is called SWAT Suit version, maybe another one coming?

So they have just showed more pics of Angelica and I dunno it seems a bit off in some shots, a pass for me.

Next up is the Gordon reveal! Should be up in a few minutes.

Angelica turned out nice waiting for Gordon .

Back