Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s an old pic.

5bcfe1d1787f2a95a3c2d93f8939fc4e.jpg

Here’s an old pic.

5bcfe1d1787f2a95a3c2d93f8939fc4e.jpg

Thanks for the picture. I guess this means that two 1/4 scale figures can be placed in cube. Would 3 be too tight?

I already have the Enterbay Batman and first release of the Hot Toys 1/4 batman. If I were to buy the Joker and try to fit them all into one Besta case...I think it would be too cramped. But I really would like to display all three together.

Bit of a plug but I have a deposit placed on the exclusive version of this with a HK seller (bought from him in the past). If anyone wants to take over the deposit let me know.

Edit: sold :hi5:

Last edited:
30ea6052ba8ae6654634e32fe3570e99.jpg

It seems the HS hasn’t change at all.
Maybe the delay is just for the Avengers figures. Check how fast the iron spider and Dr.Strange.
Little disappointed.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

To me it looks like the jacket might have been changed a bit and maybe the chin on the head but it does suck that they didn’t try to change the hair at least. But I was on of the people who were happy with how it look from the start besides the hair part. I just can’t wait to finally get it and have it in my collection as my main show piece of my collection. Display nicely with my 1/6 scale jokers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't we seen this before though? I remember at least one figure they showed an earlier prototype of in one of these 'coming soon' pics. Might have been BvS Superman with the MoS sculpt.

Either way I think that Joker looks amazing overall.

The head sculpt is bad but I'm pretty sure someone will shrink down the P1 sculpt. HT is overrated anyway.

Huh yeah it's disappointing that nothing had been changed considering the delay. However I'm really loving that box. Super eye catching.

30ea6052ba8ae6654634e32fe3570e99.jpg

It seems the HS hasn’t change at all.
Maybe the delay is just for the Avengers figures. Check how fast the iron spider and Dr.Strange.
Little disappointed.

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

OH MY - :thud: It's coming!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

I CAN'T WAIT for it!!!

Huh yeah it's disappointing that nothing had been changed considering the delay. However I'm really loving that box. Super eye catching.

I personally think the hs looks darn good.

+1 I was curious how the art box was going to look like, and it's fabulous.

Isn't that a picture of the figure's head on the box? The head that people aren't liking?

I always prefer either movie posters or pics of the real actor in the role.

No changes to the sculpt, disappointing, at least my wallet will be happy.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I think it’s great news it’s getting released finally but I do think they will be some tweaks-they have shown upcoming figures before and used old prototypes.
Can see this being a sold out stupid price on eBay piece too.
Just glad I got that pre order in early for the exclusive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I don’t think the head has been changed from the prototype. The begins batman wasn’t changed. This looks the same to me.

Back