Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That ACHK or w.e it’s called event is this week I think. Probably see the joker there. Also hot toys dropped a lot of pre orders on their Facebook page. Hope we see some better stuff this week.

Surely Keaton Bats is ahead of Batfleck in the line for the 1/4 treatment. Eventually I'd love to see both in this scale.

Surely Keaton Bats is ahead of Batfleck in the line for the 1/4 treatment. Eventually I'd love to see both in this scale.

Nope nope nope, Batfleck takes priority because it's the best batsuit, and he would look menacing AF if they get the proportions and beefyness right. It would be the 1/4 to end all 1/4's!

Of course, I have very little hopes, HT doesn't really do much DC anyway, however, in terms of 1/4 they've done more DC than Marvel, so tiny bit of hope!

After seeing the actual movies, I give the "best" bat suit to Bale. It is the most realistic looking of all of them,
and the way it was pieced together in the movies was the most developed of all the on-screen suits.

If the head sculpt on this guy isn’t improved, I will probably cancel my order. Moreover, I will cancel Batman. I hope we get pictures of the production version before Batman ships. Hot Toys does change their sculpts on occasion (sometimes for the worse).

E3E6338A-18E6-4E5C-902B-A9FA2D361773.jpg4D9D22CA-4E9B-4422-846F-DA5F76EA6257.jpg I have the Batman begins 1/4 and I’m happy with him. He looks cool to me.

The suit doesn’t feel like rubber, I’m not sure what the material is. I have the mms71 Dark Knight 1/6 figure and I’m sure that suit is rubber. I am moving in the next cof weeks so he’s going back in the box. When I get settled I’m going to set him up with the weapons displayed with him.

The post before was talking about canceling their preorder for the Joker if the Batman figure didn’t turn out well. I posted pics and share my opinion on him. Sorry if if my post has bothered you.

The post before was talking about canceling their preorder for the Joker if the Batman figure didn’t turn out well. I posted pics and share my opinion on him. Sorry if if my post has bothered you.

Sorry for any confusion, it was about cancelling Batman if the Joker did not turn out well.

The suit doesn’t feel like rubber, I’m not sure what the material is. I have the mms71 Dark Knight 1/6 figure and I’m sure that suit is rubber. I am moving in the next cof weeks so he’s going back in the box. When I get settled I’m going to set him up with the weapons displayed with him.

Oh very nice! Figure looks great

So Toystv uploaded a sneak peak at the ACHHK event and it’s was a pretty long video and it had absolutely NO dc figure from hot toys except for the corn cob aqua man and batgirl.. where in the wide world of ******* is this Joker!!!!!

Back