Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not surprised at all, that's the thing. And would they finally nail Arnie's likeness in 2017 - well, there's probably no more likelihood of it than there was a few years ago. But I'd still be fascinated to see their attempt. And you know I'd probably buy it either way.

Perhaps they would -- if they keep Yulli at supervisorial level instead :wink1:

I think a movie has to be designed with the intent of having it viewed in 3D for it to not lose it's effect. I remember TFA was cool in 3D because of the ships flying through space, and Doctor Strange because of the trippy visuals.

For whatever reason, Transformers: The Last Knight's 3D strained my eyes pretty bad.

Are you sure it was the 3D that strained your eyes?:rotfl

And that's all it sells for now, only the EX one sells between the 700 and 1000 mark, which is what it has always sold for ever since it was released because the QS001 was pre sold out.

nobody cant find it for 460 anymore, its now 700 till 1000 USD for the reg.

I picked up an opened, but never removed from it's box, Exclusive QS001 for £450/$575 - Rather glad that I did now. Pre-ordered both 1/4 Joker (Exclusive) and Batman Begins as well to stand alongside TDKR.

I think most people have been saying that it currently averages for around $600 which is about right for a mark up for a collectible that has been sold out for a few years...point is it is nearly impossible to find anyone even asking for the $800 - $1000 range so if anyone is rushing out to try to pay that in a post Joker announcement panic prevailing wisdom would be to hold off for a few weeks and save yourself $200 -$300 when the Scalpers get a reality check...

I think most people have been saying that it currently averages for around $600 which is about right for a mark up for a collectible that has been sold out for a few years...point is it is nearly impossible to find anyone even asking for the $800 - $1000 range so if anyone is rushing out to try to pay that in a post Joker announcement panic prevailing wisdom would be to hold off for a few weeks and save yourself $200 -$300 when the Scalpers get a reality check...

you think that the sellers are going down with the price? i dont think so if you are looking to ebay

you think that the sellers are going down with the price? i dont think so if you are looking to ebay

No...not yet it looks like it is sitting fairly stable in the $600 - $700 range though which is not obscene and I am not seeing anything on EBay that would suggest that anyone who wants one today needs to pay much more than that...when the dust settles on the Joker announcement, the one year plus wait starts to set in and people focus on all of the releases that are coming out in the next 6 months the scalpers will settle down and prices will be back in the $500 range.

No...not yet it looks like it is sitting fairly stable in the $600 - $700 range though which is not obscene and I am not seeing anything on EBay that would suggest that anyone who wants one today needs to pay much more than that...when the dust settles on the Joker announcement, the one year plus wait starts to set in and people focus on all of the releases that are coming out in the next 6 months the scalpers will settle down and prices will be back in the $500 range.

Thats what I am waiting for as well. Around $500 is good for me.

i hope it will be that price, but i dont know mate because i think most off the sellers will be high in the price because its the best batman to make a nice set with the joker 1/4

I have found one for 700 USD with shipping and everything from Hong Kong. but i think its to much, even for shipping to Europe, what do you think?

i hope it will be that price, but i dont know mate because i think most off the sellers will be high in the price because its the best batman to make a nice set with the joker 1/4

I have found one for 700 USD with shipping and everything from Hong Kong. but i think its to much, even for shipping to Europe, what do you think?

I think snagging one today at $700 with shipping is reasonable and provides the peace of mind of knowing that you have it versus having to hope and wait...$600 - $700 still feels fair but I feel like once you cross the $700 barrier you end up in weird scalper hysteria territory.

I think snagging one today at $700 with shipping is reasonable and provides the peace of mind of knowing that you have it versus having to hope and wait...$600 - $700 still feels fair but I feel like once you cross the $700 barrier you end up in weird scalper hysteria territory.

i think that 700 USD for shipping and the figure a nice price is for Europe, because in europe the figure costs like 720 euro.

Its not funny to live in the EU if you like HT

3 hours, read about 80 pages on this thread. Still dont know if i want it. Well, I DO want it, but something is just off. I think i like the idea of this figure, but not the execution. I dont like the base, but im glad the obnoxious hahahaha segments can be removed. I like the EX head. But the fully painted head, and the clothing are just too clean. Sterile? Theres no life to it. Its like day 1 joker and he has put on his clothes for the first time. No laughing-smiling or some kind of head with emotion. No eye movement system. The figure comes with so many extra,s none of which will really make sense of the head sculpt as they are blank, expressionless with his eyes looking up. So the figure is really limited. He is a maniac with a trademark laugh, comes with a bunch of weapons but the headsculpt would only make sense if he is holding a newspaper infront of his face.

... But then in the back of my mind is that for the price of a dx11 i can buy this.

I keep trying to talk myself out, and in to this figure. Reading all the prior posts didnt help. But i did find it to be interesting.

I don't see the QS001 ever dropping below the $500 mark, before shipping. ESPECIALLY once the Joker hits.
Anyone thinking otherwise is crazy. This is the figure to pair him with, not the Batman Begins Suit.

Back