Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been away from hot toys for a few years but had to come back for this, Got the exclusive version too! For anyone in the uk i ordered my from toyhq

The real Joker tax was levied against all the tasteless hooligans who paid actual currency for the HT Letokers.

I'll have you know I bought all three of them and they're some of the best Hot Toys have done, superb sculpts - the sculptor should have made this sculpt also.

Letoker sculpts might well be excellent but I wouldn't know because I have never taken a long look at them. Point is that I wouldn't want anything that reminded me of that dumpster fire of a movie. But if your wardrobe mainly consists of stuff from hot topic I guess I could see where the figures may be appealing.

Will this be the first 1/4 scale non Batman or Iron Man that Hot Toys have done?

Be cool if they do a 1/4 Nicholson Joker in the future.

They made the T1 Endoskeleton and teased a police shoot-out T-800, which has yet to be released.

kbXII.jpg

Also bb Groot.

902300_press07-630x441.jpg

Whoa that T800 in 1/4 would have been great. Shame they dropped it.

I recently bought the 1/6 scale DX11 Joker Hot Toys still sealed but will buy this. Will try and get the Special Edition.

well i have found the joker for 2 prices.

special: 650 USD all incl.
normal: 500 USD all incl.

Will this be the first 1/4 scale non Batman or Iron Man that Hot Toys have done?

Be cool if they do a 1/4 Nicholson Joker in the future.

They made the T1 Endoskeleton and teased a police shoot-out T-800, which has yet to be released.

Also bb Groot.

They also released Boba Fett, and a few more from the Star Wars line are already teased :)

The good old days of EB doing something besides NBA players.

They just found one license HT won't box them out of (pun intended) :wink1:

Back