Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better getting a bigger joker than spending about 200 more on the 2.O DX 1/6 version ordered as well can't wait till mid next year for thanos this and sinister on throne.

Anybody know what the shipping costs are generally from Sideshow to Canada? Hope I'm not completely gouged next year.

I think the exclusive head is really cool. Yeah it's not what you would expect, but I think it's a great way to honour Heath on the shelf. Don't know about you guys but like many I hold his Joker performance as my favourite cinematic performance ever. I will definitely be displaying him with that head along with the standard one.

That being said, I would have rather gotten an interrogation or laughing head. 3 heads would have been amazing but for a 1/4, is that asking for too much?

In a supporting role, I'd say it was the greatest performance in motion picture history

Ordered the exclusive for around $306 after paying the deposit and using my RPs. So I'm pretty happy.

Can see both sculpts without the glass in the way in this Budget Stark video. from just after the 23 minute mark
I know it's divided opinion but that half and half sculpt looks pretty incredible to me.

Can see both sculpts without the glass in the way in this Budget Stark video. from just after the 23 minute mark
I know it's divided opinion but that half and half sculpt looks pretty incredible to me.

Hell yeah it does. Especially in that vid damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joker 2 head sculpt does look incredible. Thanks for sharing bud.

Joker 2 head sculpt does look incredible. Thanks for sharing bud.

No worries, just stumbled upon it on YT. :duff
I think that was filmed before they put the glass/perspex up in front of the figures and let the riffraff in. :lol

Those looks amazing, I still wish second headsculpt is smiling headsculpt. Not bad though.

The second HS is phenomenal, I'm sure HT will tweak the other HS. Sadly they didn't include PERS or interchangeable eyes.

He was a great joker, too bad he's dead would love to see him in the dceu

If he were still alive, I highly doubt he'd even consider being the Joker in the DCEU. The only reason he considered and did the Joker was because of the world that Nolan created for Batman

Back