Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the EX as well.
Gonna sound like a broken record but really wish this came with a 2nd head. For the price it absolutely should. I'd gladly trade in that tacky as hell base for a plain stand and another head- messy paint/interrogation scene like everyone else said.

What are your guys' thoughts on the likelihood of another 1/6 TDK joker down the road. This quarter scale is obv gonna sell well so shouldn't that be an indication for them to maybe make a 3.0 eventually. Another 1/6 Ledger Joker would be like a few guys already said, "printing money" so why not right

Well, the DX line is not dead according to HT, so maybe they'll release a 3.0 DX next year. After all, the TDK Joker started the DX line. Maybe it'll be a 1/6 version of the 1/4. I wouldn't mind that, since it would be an updated version of the DX 01, which is what the 1/4 figure is, since it has the clean makeup and the grenade jacket.

Ex ordered also....going to get batman too but maybe I'll wait to get it at bbts to give me a little time between joker and batmans release

Ex ordered. Didn't really want to pull the trigger but I would be pissed if I missed it. Pricey but still only a quarter what the prime one costs and in better scale with my collection.

I ordered the EX but would have been cool with the non-EX, but eh, whatever. I was on the fence because I don't have the 1/4 TDK, but I want a Ledger Joker and DX11 goes for way too much.

Me after today.
12e236fefcb1546ebf28681d90446c84.jpg

Ordered. Overwhelmed with all the reveals and POs but just gonna keep my head down and barrel through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered a hooker instead.

Got me a real good one for half a grand too!

:joy

Ordered the EX as well.
Gonna sound like a broken record but really wish this came with a 2nd head. For the price it absolutely should. I'd gladly trade in that tacky as hell base for a plain stand and another head- messy paint/interrogation scene like everyone else said.

What are your guys' thoughts on the likelihood of another 1/6 TDK joker down the road. This quarter scale is obv gonna sell well so shouldn't that be an indication for them to maybe make a 3.0 eventually. Another 1/6 Ledger Joker would be like a few guys already said, "printing money" so why not right

I would say unlikely in the next 2 years or so.

Wouldn't make much business sense for HT risking people cancelling their orders on the 1/4 if they know a new 1/6 is coming out.

Will buy a second 1/4 Joker later on after release, the EX one will stay in the box in my private stash:lol

So I guess most of the Exclusive accessories are no longer free gifts for ordering at SSC, they're now optional add-ons you can only get by ordering at SSC?

Goodluck to those who ordered this, Begins QS, Tactical Suit 1/6, and Gladiator Hulk. Your Q2 2018 is gonna be a busy period :lol

I just ordered the regular version. Didn't see the need to get that second headsculpt as it's not the best. But just glad to have gotten it! :rock

True, you're right Stanlore.

Hopefully if/when that next 1/6 Joker comes out they take note from all their attempts leading up to that point and make a grail worthy figure

Anybody else notice that apparently he comes with 15 colored Joker cards and 15 Black and White Joker cards? I thought that was kind of interesting.

The "black and white" cards could be this design:

f97a1682e1dcd97e2c02b1ac34038238--joker-card-tattoo-card-joker.jpg

There's a lot they could choose from.

RP0224-Joker-11-Cards-L.jpg

(Not sure how many of those are actually in the movie tho)

Ordered. Maybe the sculpt is not the best for many but to me its great. ESPECIALLY having SS PF on PO for almost a year. Cancelled last minute. I ordered cuz i really wanted / needed a Ledger Joker. Didnt matter the scale. But i just couldn't get passed the sculpt. So i cancelled amd through away nrd. Gave up on it and accepted. Now this shows up[emoji1] And i hate rooted hair lol. So WIN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My momtoys version I picked up for $275 works for me. I know the headsculpt isn't the best, but it's better than Sideshows premium format. Kinda Ledger'd out tbh. Also my Neca Begins Batman works for me also. So over a grand saved for me.

$35 for a 1/4 scale sculpt is a pretty great deal if you're ponying up $500 anyway. I would consider getting it painted to be a full interrogation scene look. Or, barring that, sell it to someone with the Enterbay figure or that knockoff that came out awhile back.

Back