Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anybody who orders a lot of items through Sideshow please explain to me why I added$43 of rewards points for a $54 non-refundable deposit yet it still took the $54 out of my bank account . why not just take my rewards points and then the remaining $11?

It is applied to the final full figure price and doesn't deduct from NRD..I just found that out myself!

I feel the same way . I'm going to do the same thing ,also seeing that there's no exclusive for the Batman .
plus there's no money you have to put down

He'll probably pop up tomorrow, right? I'll probably need to box some smaller figures so I can display these, at least until I clear up room for another detolf. :lol

Not sure about that- BBTS wants a NRD for Gladiator Hulk at $360...so....

True, but that's only one payment of what'll probably be around $50-$60. It's a lot better than juggling flex payments. :lol

Can anybody who orders a lot of items through Sideshow please explain to me why I added$43 of rewards points for a $54 non-refundable deposit yet it still took the $54 out of my bank account . why not just take my rewards points and then the remaining $11?

It did that for me too. I think it spreads the rewards points evenly throughout each payment.

If you get a gift card it will take off the nrd

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

The NRD still gets charged, but it comes off the total amount you owe

**** no.

I have the QS 01 1/4 Hot Toys TDK Batman, that's enough for me. Maybe I'll get the Begins Batman if it comes down in price over the next couple of years like I did with the QS 01. For a 1/4 figure, I don't think the Joker head/s look good at all. Let people kill each other over the exclusive artist head that never even appeared in the movie, IDC.

I'm just happy they're returning to the older bat flicks instead of focusing on the BvS/Suicide Squad/Justice League junk. Makes the future a promising one. I wouldn't be opposed to a new 1/6 Begins Batman that's a shrunken down version of the 1/4 version. I'd also get a 1/4 Keaton and Jack of course.

I must admit I've felt some temptation, probably moreso for the Batman. The Joker sculpt and the usual reaction to it is a bit off-putting. Just like when I had the 1:6 version I'd be looking at other people's 1000 dollar replacement sculpts with real hair and it'd piss me off that mine didn't look that good but there's just no way I'd be willing to spend that kind of money.

That Batman though...I dunno. I suppose I'll see where I stand when he comes into stock in Hong Kong. The usual ebay markup might well kill off my interest even if I'm otherwise free and clear with good savings behind me and little else on my want list come the time.

It's called supply and demand. Business 101, sweetie. People can't get enough of Ledger joker because he is the best version so far in the best batman movie so far.

Well, hence the second part of my sentence.

Jesus, that is one expensive doll.

Not paying that, **** it. It will still sell out simply because of it being Heath.

I must admit I've felt some temptation, probably moreso for the Batman. The Joker sculpt and the usual reaction to it is a bit off-putting. Just like when I had the 1:6 version I'd be looking at other people's 1000 dollar replacement sculpts with real hair and it'd piss me off that mine didn't look that good but there's just no way I'd be willing to spend that kind of money.

That Batman though...I dunno. I suppose I'll see where I stand when he comes into stock in Hong Kong. The usual ebay markup might well kill off my interest even if I'm otherwise free and clear with good savings behind me and little else on my want list come the time.

Batman is definitely tempting, I'm not ruling out owning him one day.

I'm in absolutely no rush though. Patience is a virtue. By simply waiting, I've been able to score some great 1/4 figures at great prices, from TDK Batman to Damaged T-800 to Robocop.

This also gives me home big boy Police Shootout will pop up someday.

Back