Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can see some of the accessories in this pic. he looks pretty loaded :lol

20228300_887955424689809_4439821449520433366_n.jpg

Thanks. I can make out the revolver and the pipe as new accessories we haven't got before.

I agree with franpincho. With the amount of people pointing out it's faults, it'll likely get tweaked. Ordering this regardless because it's an awesome set.

Glad to see the shoeblade make a return. :yess: Is that the revolver he gave Harvey in the hospital too?

I agree with franpincho. With the amount of people pointing out it's faults, it'll likely get tweaked. Ordering this regardless because it's an awesome set.

Glad to see the shoeblade make a return. :yess: Is that the revolver he gave Harvey in the hospital too?

The one he gave to Harvey had a black grip, this one looks to be from this scene.

600px-TDK_6013.jpg

So glad I have the Enterbay one. The HT version doesn't look bad at all but I'm more than content with the Enterbay version. Glad for those who love it.

Just saw one at a good price on EBay. It's new and includes the bank robber mask and the Joker 1:1 pair of socks. If I didn't have it already I'd jump on this.

I still think that the enterbay version has a better likeness. I would forget about the dark knight at this point and do a 1/4 Keaton and Nicholson pair!

Weak likeliness, they probably will improve it. After all this years without rotted hair, nothing can replicate Heath Joker likeliness.

I have no idea what is the case with Heath Ledger, but this headsculpt is off, but J.C hong posted one without make up and it's Heath. There is problem with painting i guess, but for me it's a pass, even tho Ive been waiting for it.

edit:

As I sad:

20228312_10212045638068992_7273087296469280317_n.jpg

Back