Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can you get the coat at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the hot toys coat on the left?

It doesn?t look like my hot toys coat. It?s a different colour, the top button on mine is not as high as this top button and the seem on the sleeve looks different. Also the fit on mine is better around the shoulders. Just wondered if this is another company?s 1/4 scale coat other than HT.

Is that the hot toys coat on the left?

It doesn?t look like my hot toys coat. It?s a different colour, the top button on mine is not as high as this top button and the seem on the sleeve looks different. Also the fit on mine is better around the shoulders. Just wondered if this is another company?s 1/4 scale coat other than HT.

Looks identical to my stock cape?

Is the Daft Toys coat more color accurate?

Depends if you're going off of the real life costume or what is seen on screen. heath ledger Joker dark knight costume.jpgHeath-Ledger-in-The-Dark-Knight-2008-1200x520.jpg

Bought my one and only 1/4 figure from the local comic convention and have him all set up in the display case.

bgP7i0a.jpg

If anyone wants, I should have the Daf Toys coat coming soon. I sold this guy as I wasn?t totally pleased and forgot I ordered the coat. Just PM me.

If anybody's interested, third party HS on the left which seems to have a slimmer and longer face. From Justin's Collection video:

ko.jpg

Does anyone have any recommendations of where to get the sculpt rooted? I have the special ed. and want to get both sculpts customized. Thanks in advance!

Back