Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May I ask were you got your coat and do you have a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ebay ;)

If you search "daftoys coat", I counted at least 16 sellers. They go anywhere from $63 to $80+. Pick a seller that you know or one with a decent rating. I'm sure there are other sellers besides ebay, but that is what I used.

Last photos - hes's In the cabinet.

J1.jpg

As fate would have it, the mailman delivered the "I believe in harvey dent" button today that I ordered a couple of weeks ago. I think it looks pretty cool.

J4.jpg

That's the DX11 with a 1/6 Creg/Nightt47 head. Just shows what Hot Toys SHOULD be producing.

J5.jpg

All locked up.

Awesome display mate. Love the 1/6 jokers too. I have the 1/6 creg 5.0 and another of his that I?m slowly painting up.
I see creg is also doing shoe sculpts in 1/4. The shoes on hot toys joker are awful, they look far to big.
Thanks for the coat pics, I might pic one of those up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf, why wouldn't they just shrink the Hot Toys head to 1/6th scale? I guess it's nice as a cheaper option.

Does he come with the cell? I like that you get a lot more hands. With the HT release only two pairs of non gloved hands.

Does he come with the cell? I like that you get a lot more hands. With the HT release only two pairs of non gloved hands.

The deluxe comes with the cell. One of our local shops opened a PO.

Guys i hate this ****ing stand whats the solution? Blu tac on his feet, will that hold? I know im going to come home one day and he is going to be face down on the floor all ****ed up.. i need to do something about this fast lol. I check it every ****ing day and just know its ****ing disaster waiting to happen, i am also tired of stressing over it

Guys i hate this ****ing stand whats the solution? Blu tac on his feet, will that hold? I know im going to come home one day and he is going to be face down on the floor all ****ed up.. i need to do something about this fast lol. I check it every ****ing day and just know its ****ing disaster waiting to happen, i am also tired of stressing over it
Do you have the crotch grabber stand it came with or an after market waist grabber?

I just make the stand go right up into his taint area. Hides well behind pants and makes it sturdy for me.

Back