Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the stormtroopers I got direct from Hong Kong this month got opened by customs for the 1st time ever, it was marked as a low value birthday gift and they never charged me anything just opened it up and re sealed it
3655213c576c044fd79e914270bbef03.jpg

Out of 100 plus hot toys over the years I probably can’t complain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently got on the waitlist for the ex ver. and ive never been on a waitlist before so what are my chances that itll get converted?

I emailed Sideshow about it. Here's what they told me:
"
Hot Toys is finally sending some of them our way, however it is only a very small batch, so some collectors will get their before others. We are processing the order by a first come first serve bases, however we had so many orders placed the day it came out so we couldn't get to everyone's order I'm sorry.

Once we have another update on the next batch and the exact date the item will be arriving, we will send you an arrival notice about two weeks in advance, then a reminder two days in advance. "

I was wondering why I wasn't getting an email, but I just remembered I had to get a new credit card recently and I was terrified they may have tried charging me but got declined - thankfully that isn't the case and I caught it before that. :lol

My last payment isn't until the 20th. Will they ask if I want to pay it off now or am I stuck until then?

Got charged for the Exclusive. I POd this minutes of it going live. Really looking forward to getting this.

On the ups site says should be here Monday the 17th. [emoji1696]

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if you can change a waitlist conversion to a payment plan? I didn't think this would start shipping til August the earliest and I po'ed a bunch of infinity war figures to pay off before this :lol

FYI for those who preordered from Maybang collectibles. I checked with Peter(contact person) on this figure and he advised that his shipment should be arriving in 2-3 weeks. So fingers crossed we should get ours really soon.

Back