Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My screw up. I actually forgot I updated my payment method on my exclusive preorder about an hour ago and I just realized that email was just to let me know about that update ... I'm a damn retard[emoji51]
[emoji23]

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I got an email May 30th saying my Joker (exclusive, flex-pay with one payment left) was delayed to June-July. Haven't received any emails about final processing so I'm guessing they're shipping in batches and, given Hot Toys recent releases, I can expect mine sometime between the end of summer and before the sun goes dark and society ends as we know it...

Screenshot_20190606-100630_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Got this email today for the exclusive :yess:

I ordered mine the day sideshow opened Preorders so that might have something to do with me getting the notice while others have not. I also did not flexpay it if that matters at all.

the exclusive, I was in the waitlist but only like 2 weeks or something and then it was converted.

Wow that was a fast conversion, especially given how long this was presold out for.

This month or next you’ll get the shipping email for regular and exclusive at least it’s beginning now so just a matter of time

I hope it's this month.

I ordered mine the day sideshow opened Preorders so that might have something to do with me getting the notice while others have not.

What month was it that Sideshow open for preorders?

I also did not flexpay it if that matters at all.

I didn't flexpay either so I don't think that matters. I assume u just payed the NRD?

My friend got his shipping email today as well. So far so good on those first day PO. Still can't believe the regular is still full while exclusive can join waitlist, very weird. Maybe the price has something to do with it probably.

Back