Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah why haven't I gotten a shipping notice too? :( I literally ordered he exclusive within the hour that it went up for preorder on Sideshow's website back in 2017. I currently have it almost entirely paid off too save for like $50 + shipping.

Maybe sideshow is separating the email dedicating one day to pay in full and another to Flex Pay but either way I would say everyone should start to get their emails soon.

I live chatted with sideshow last night as I hadn’t got the yes shipping notice even though I pre ordered literally as soon as it came up for pre order on the website on the 26th July 2017.
They told me they only got a small batch 1st and if I hadn’t got the shipping email I wouldn’t be getting the figure in the 1st batch. On top of that they couldn’t tell me when they’ll get the next batch to start shipping.
Find it hard to believe that
Pre ordered ok day one and they can’t fulfill my order.
Has anyone received shipping notice that pre ordered after July 26 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't mean to cause an up roar on here. I genuinely thought this would be good news for everyone.

It’s good news it’s finally shipping, it’s just the weird way sideshow go about shipping the items.
It seems to be entirely random.
That and I’m jealous of people getting there’s before me [emoji3]

No notice for me, I pre-ordered with flex on the 28th July 2017. Eh. Waited this long can easily wait another month or so but hopefully it won't quite take that long. Not going to enjoy the import charges of this one.

No notice for me, I pre-ordered with flex on the 28th July 2017. Eh. Waited this long can easily wait another month or so but hopefully it won't quite take that long. Not going to enjoy the import charges of this one.

I paid £58 custom fees if I remember correctly for the qs009 so I imagine this will be about the same.
It’s one of the rare hot toys iv not got directly from Hong Kong as the sellers there were asking for ridiculous amounts for it.
So getting it from sideshow and paying the customs charges will still be significantly cheaper

Yeah, I PO'd on the morning of July 27th, and no notification for me. But it's been two years, what's another few days/weeks/months. At least he's getting here!

Yeah, I PO'd on the morning of July 27th, and no notification for me. But it's been two years, what's another few days/weeks/months. At least he's getting here!

Joke's on you! Those who pre-ordered first got the privilege of waiting a whole extra year for shipping from Sideshow! You get the benefit of building up the excitement until it arrives at your doorstep and you're ready to explode with glee!

Reminds me of when I went to Cologne recently. The flight there was delayed slightly, and with Ryanair you can pay a fee to get a fast lane early seated and boarding above passengers that don't. Because it arrived late that was voided, and somehow actually, the passengers (myself and girlfriend included) who didn't pay this fee were actually boarding first, much to the dismay of the customers who paid. I can't lie, it did bring a smile to my face at the sheer absurdity of it.

But in all seriousness, hopefully it comes this month, if not beginning of July.

@Creasy, ah so it's the standard fare from Sideshow, I thought because it's bigger it would cost more, that's fair.

I paid £58 custom fees if I remember correctly for the qs009 so I imagine this will be about the same.
It’s one of the rare hot toys iv not got directly from Hong Kong as the sellers there were asking for ridiculous amounts for it.
So getting it from sideshow and paying the customs charges will still be significantly cheaper

Who was the courier on that? I only paid £60 customs when getting the Prime 1 Hush Batman from Sideshow and that was two huge boxes. I requested DHL shipping.

Who was the courier on that? I only paid £60 customs when getting the Prime 1 Hush Batman from Sideshow and that was two huge boxes. I requested DHL shipping.

DHL.
Sounds like around £60 is just the standard charge uk customs seems to hit us with.
That’s what I thought when I got my 1/4 batman and it was the same charge as the 1/6 figures I’d gotten from them.

Back