Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's what I'm going to do. Wait till I get joker in hand to see if I can still add all the shelves.
64e4bbc077a10215991e8a9927815292.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I’m sure theres people who purchase quantities of any figure?? Seems like more people who live over in Asia markets. Why you want to buy 10???

I’m sure theres people who purchase quantities of any figure?? Seems like more people who live over in Asia markets. Why you want to buy 10???

I need to ask a seller that has a lot of hopefully the exclusive ones to see if they can trade and maybe some cash for my regular edition or hopefully just a trade only which I probably doubt. I’m sure there’s some that bought multiples of the exclusive somewhere.

I know some aren’t happy about this release, but I’m glad my WAITLIST status converted and I was able to get the Sideshow Exclusive. Now I just have to wait. ��

I know some aren’t happy about this release, but I’m glad my WAITLIST status converted and I was able to get the Sideshow Exclusive. Now I just have to wait.
So is yours going to be charged in June too?

Just curious to see if mine converts if it will be around the same time shipped.

Ok I double-checked, for a pre-order you only have to pay the NRD when it converts. I would assume we’ll be last in line in terms of shipping, especially if they get sent to Sideshow in batches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just picked up a Mom toys 1:4 Joker for $200 - decent knock off after a paint up.

For those who don't know Greg is offering his joker heads unpainted bald and haired on his facebook page if anyone is looking to upgrade.

Not sure... i thought it should be shipping soon. I’m not doings flex payments, so it should ship soon after they start shipping.

Ok I double-checked, for a pre-order you only have to pay the NRD when it converts. I would assume we’ll be last in line in terms of shipping, especially if they get sent to Sideshow in batches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the information!

Thank you for the information!

I spoke to someone at SSC and they told me I should expect to be charged sometime in May, as well as receive it then.
I assume those that signed up for Flex Pay when their waitlist converted would be last.

I spoke to someone at SSC and they told me I should expect to be charged sometime in May, as well as receive it then.
I assume those that signed up for Flex Pay when their waitlist converted would be last.
Didn't know you could do flex pay with a waitlisted item?

Seems after the initial batch secret base is really slow getting these out. Still waiting on mine, I paid a larger deposit to KG Hobby to get mine quicker and usually get them a week to 10 days after release. Dean Knight hasn't been able to get his for review yet either.

Back