Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's delayed for improvements we should be pleased surely? Maybe this time HT has listened to the feedback and didn't want to release a sculpt they know is not fitting of this character.

I’m happy for it to be delayed,
even if it’s minor improvements il be happy and iv got a few things on pre order. including the begins batman that should be shipping from sideshow in a little over a wk or 2, this is good news all round for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!! Hopefully that push back means their tweaking the headsculpt!! But geez what took so long to decide that??!! I guess too busy with marvel and Star Wars atuff

Hopefully they decide to show us the revised prototype the way they did with the BvS Batman. That way we'd at least have some idea what we might be getting at the end it.

A half year delay has to mean some noticeable changes are planning to be made....right?

No way it won't be changed with that much of a delay. I'm expecting a slew of DC to be showing up Oct/Nov/Dec time. I'm happy if they do revise it, as it could be a lot better, but I also don't mind if they don't as it's still pretty good, and I can't wait to have a 1/4 Heath Joker.

If they are revising... This is going to sell out quick time. And be worth probably more than some countries economic worth, a sales price on Ebay will sell more than what Ebay is worth. Everyone who buys as an investment will be future planet owners with how much they can afford. I'm telling you guys, get your pre-orders in!

... If this is genuinely pushed back. i'll wait for the news from SS.

I'd be surprised if this is getting any HS improvements unless they come out and say that's the case. I hope they are, but won't hold my breath....

I'd be surprised if this is getting any HS improvements unless they come out and say that's the case. I hope they are, but won't hold my breath....

You do have a point.. I think back to the delays of hulkbuster and how hot toys did keep people in the loop on the new engineering and stuff they were doing and yet it’s alnost tine for what was supposed to be release date for this figure and no news.. not even a showing at the SDCC so I don’t know what to believe

No way it's not being improved with a delay announcement like that. They never normally bother to say anything when figures are delayed. Only examples I can remember were the BvS Batman that went from fatman to one of the best figures they've ever produced and BvS Wonder Woman...which didn't turn out quite as well but nonetheless was an improvement on the original prototype.

Hopefully once they have a new prototype they show it to us as they did the improved BvS Batman body. It is weird it took this late in the process before they realised it wasn't right.

Bravo Hot Toys. Bravo
c021ec730d4ac3b71662cadc7aefb5cb.gif

Just joined waitlist for exclusive. Hopefully one comes my way before they show a revised sculpt lol. Slippery slope this being my first foray in 1/4 scale. I have a feeling it won’t be my last.

I will wait on confirmation from HT regarding postponement before getting excited about headsculpt adjustments.

Back