Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering my disappointment in JL I’m thinking of order both this and 1/4 Batman. How much longer will this last for PO before being wait listed?

Who knows, would have thought this would have sold out everywhere but there was a lot of hoopla with the sculpt and hair, something I'm sure will be greatly improved upon.

Now.... where's the 1/4 Battfleck?

Who knows, would have thought this would have sold out everywhere but there was a lot of hoopla with the sculpt and hair, something I'm sure will be greatly improved upon.

Now.... where's the 1/4 Battfleck?

Didn't even notice that Sideshow has the regular version for $505 and the one with both head sculpts for $540. Question is which should I go for, hmmm.

Didn't even notice that Sideshow has the regular version for $505 and the one with both head sculpts for $540. Question is which should I go for, hmmm.

For $35 extra I'd say it's a no-brainer to get the exclusive. If you really don't like the second sculpt you could probably sell it for a lot more than $35. :lol

For $35 extra I'd say it's a no-brainer to get the exclusive. If you really don't like the second sculpt you could probably sell it for a lot more than $35. :lol

Jumped on it. Used $40 rewards. Guess I’m getting SS gift cards for Xmas. Next is 1/4 Bale. These will be my first 1/4 scale.

Jumped on it. Used $40 rewards. Guess I’m getting SS gift cards for Xmas. Next is 1/4 Bale. These will be my first 1/4 scale.

They'll be my first HT 1/4 scale to, can't wait to see how these turn out.

I wonder if the clown mask (from the bank robbery) that came with the 1/4 TDKRB can fit on one of the heads. Or at the very least have Joker displayed holding it.

I wonder if the clown mask (from the bank robbery) that came with the 1/4 TDKRB can fit on one of the heads. Or at the very least have Joker displayed holding it.
Well considering this Joker comes with the bank robbery clown mask as well, I'm sure he can be displayed with it.

Well I got a $50 off code from Reddit, and wanted to apply it to this figure but I had a payment plan set up. Emailed customer service about it and they informed me coupon codes can only be applied to orders when you originally place them, BUT he was nice enough to add it anyways. :)

Well I got a $50 off code from Reddit, and wanted to apply it to this figure but I had a payment plan set up. Emailed customer service about it and they informed me coupon codes can only be applied to orders when you originally place them, BUT he was nice enough to add it anyways. :)

Wow, who did you speak to? I called them and they wont do the same for me sadly.

Ahh, thought it was updated, I've not seen the previous one for a while but for some reason remember the hair going over his face and looking bad?

Is that the regular head or the half and half?

Also why would he just post that now if it hasn't been redone? He says "let's do it" implying he's about to start painting.

Back