Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I want to see pics of this so bad...if it really is on display. :lol

It's unbelievable that this hasn't been shown yet. Where's all the Arkham stuff btw... 😐

Wait I'm so confused. All I see is a super pixalated green blob. How does this equal a 1/4 Heath Ledger Joker exactly? I'll believe it when I see it.

Edit: But if this is legit, I will absolutely buy it somehow. 1/4 is my main scale, and while the only 1/4 figures I have are NECA, I have always wanted the DX11 Hot Toys but haven't been willing to pay the price for it.

Only Hot Toys I ever bought was the Armory Batman, but I will splurge once more for a 1/4 Ledger Joker.

Edit 2: Saw the second picture, my bad. Well, this means I'll probably sell off my NECA Joker and my 1/6 Dark Knight Armory for this (assuming it will look amazeballs)

Sideshow just did uploaded a bunch of pictures from their booth and no Joker :(

I don't mean to stir the pot more, but I looked through those pictures and they didn't even showcase their Thor, Arkham, Ripley, or Back to the Future figures that are on display.

There's still a chance they haven't set him up yet, but there's an even greater chance he simply isn't there.

Back