Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleaner pic on Facebook I don't know but the neck if it is a neck looks thin and it doesn't look like hair ( what is it ? ) IMG_3467.JPG

I think HT did enough 1/6 Ledger figures so 1/4 would make more sense.

There was an interview not long ago with Howard Chan and OSR where he makes a comment about keeping an eye out on another Joker, it might be this!

Hope so....as long as it's not released until later in 2018 :lol I need time to save up.

But I don't have a 1/4 scale Nolan Batman ��

uh oh- better get it now before it climbs even more in price once this Joker goes up for PO.

Then again maybe HT will do a re-release of their 1/4 Bats and change the stand etc

Suffice it to say, I would be able to die happy if they finally blessed us with a solid Ledger likeness depicting that yellowed, toothy grin.

I just hope this doesn't drive the price of the QS 001 up. I still needs the precious...

It will IF HT doesn't release it again. Prices have been not too bad recently on Ebay but honestly prices on Ebay jump all over the place depending on when- I have seen it as low as 400 all the way to 800

Rooted hair *********, please

If this is real and that's a pixelated shot of it, that don't look like no rooted hair. Looks like one of them Lego trees.

Last edited:
I guess so :( but would have been the perfect chance for a rooted male head IMO

How much was TDK 1/4 Batman when it first went up for pre-order?

Back