Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just make the stand go right up into his taint area. Hides well behind pants and makes it sturdy for me.
I'd recommend getting the waist grabber if you're able to. Much better and holds the figure more secure than the stock one from hot toys. I wish I had tips or suggestions to provide that would help you with the stock stand but I never used that one.

Guys i hate this ****ing stand whats the solution? Blu tac on his feet, will that hold? I know im going to come home one day and he is going to be face down on the floor all ****ed up.. i need to do something about this fast lol. I check it every ****ing day and just know its ****ing disaster waiting to happen, i am also tired of stressing over it

I use a waist grabber for my custom stand. No risk of him going anywhere.

D5334656-48E4-49AB-9DBF-D86DAEDEF63E.jpeg

595A9733-DE2D-4EDD-AA44-849FEC31F82E.jpeg

I am so glad someone posted about the stand. I finally took this out of the box to pose yesterday and the stand is just too small for a 1/4 figure.

I actually did a fix on the crotch grabber he comes with. I grabbed some pliers and just bent that way too small u shape a bit more straight and curved it more at the end. He can stand in it pretty safe and secure after that. Infact if you don't want to actually ruin the grabber he comes just use one of them from those cheaper stands. It is literally like the same metal crotch grabber on those. That's what i did

That looks great. After all the attempts Hot Toys has made, the stock figure should’ve been that good.

Back