Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a code up for the exclusive now 14RA1N might not be able to pass this up for $135 shipped with Extra points...

Thank you !

Had looked at this figure for a year and originally had it on pre-order before cancelling.

Now with that coupon code on top of the already discounted price it was $138 ...... that's just a silly price for this figure.

Bought!

There's a code up for the exclusive now 14RA1N might not be able to pass this up for $135 shipped with Extra points...
Yes thank you. I was typing in the 1 as an I previously and it wouldn't work lol

I've saved this code and it will expire on November 3rd.

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Americans are so lucky with SS, over here we pay mental prices, $200 is "cheap" for us ha

Man just got a email from sideshow for 80 dollars off. The code is CROW30 if anyone needs it. Sucks too cuz I just bought it during spooktacular and the discount wasn't as good .

Yea, I got the code too, but looks like the exclusive is sold out at the moment. Says checking inventory, looks like everyone jumped on the Spooktacular deals.

Preordered on day one, Ex, no discount, no codes and before we got points for using discounts. I hope I win one of those competitions I keep entering!

Just saw that code and was a little annoyed ....but on the flip side if I had of waited for it I would have missed out entirely since they are now out of stock :D

It's pretty irritating the code can't be used on the regular. I clicked the link as soon as I got the email and it was already "checking inventory".

Back