Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice today, I ordered the exclusive version on Friday as well. SS is probably backed up with all the Spooktacular orders right now.

wow, mine has already arrived in Melbourne Australia.
Nice looking figure for the discounted price..... I actually bought some handguns for him when I was originally going to order way back at pre-order stage. He looks much cooler with the guns in each hand.

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415392922.498935.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415392932.592717.jpg

It's such a amazing figure!

My repaint on my modded sculpt really started to bother me. Repainted again and now he has Funboy's revolver. I was going to add some spec of blood to match the Top Dollar shootout scene but eh.

b6f95e9e-773b-4e25-9de7-f36bdf18a7bd_zps1815c42d.png

Could you go through your process and perhaps provide some close up pics. The makeup looks really accurate

Could you go through your process and perhaps provide some close up pics. The makeup looks really accurate

Yeah, sure. I'll post some close ups tonight.

I used sculpey firm to make the mouth. Basically you're just putting a chunk of clay between the teeth and molding them into lips. That paint sucked though. It took me for ever to match the paint. I got as close as I could to the movie as well as the figure.

Could someone go into detail about how one would go about modding this with a Bruce Lee body? What body is it and where can I get one. How difficult is it change out the clothing. What about the arms? It would be greatly appreciated by people who have no real modding experience.

Thinking about getting rid of mine .... love Brandon and love the movie, I just don't dig the figure. Great sculpt, it just doesn't work for me...can't figure why.

Back