Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need this headsculpt! I was emailing the guy a few months back about doing another run of these sculpts but it never materialized :gah:

7ce685bf552b6c4aa54b07ec90ca06b2.jpg

Overall that head IMO is better then the hot toys head. Between the expression, hair and a good likeness its better lol. I would buy one and kitbash a Eric Draven figure together.

Overall that head IMO is better then the hot toys head. Between the expression, hair and a good likeness its better lol. I would buy one and kitbash a Eric Draven figure together.

I have to say, I think that head sculpt isn't very good. It looks a bit homemade, like a weird mask/face. They did a pretty good job with the hair though.

I have to say, I think that head sculpt isn't very good. It looks a bit homemade, like a weird mask/face. They did a pretty good job with the hair though.

I do agree it looks a bit homemade. HT's sculpt bugs me though. The short hair sculpt and big grin expression ruin it, Nicely done but wrong. Sad thing is the rest of the figure is so horrible the sculpt is the best part along with the actual crow XD

I do agree it looks a bit homemade. HT's sculpt bugs me though. The short hair sculpt and big grin expression ruin it, Nicely done but wrong. Sad thing is the rest of the figure is so horrible the sculpt is the best part along with the actual crow XD

Yea the expression alone makes it better than the HT one. Why the crap gives us that face from Gideon's pawnshop / Funboy's room? That expression alone negates the use of the included accessories and that's what pisses me off the most. He wasn't grinning when he was playing the guitar on the roof, he wasn't grinning when he was fighting Top Dollar with the weather vane. :gah:

Yea the expression alone makes it better than the HT one. Why the crap gives us that face from Gideon's pawnshop / Funboy's room? That expression alone negates the use of the included accessories and that's what pisses me off the most. He wasn't grinning when he was playing the guitar on the roof, he wasn't grinning when he was fighting Top Dollar with the weather vane. :gah:

Yes. You said it better then i could. This is my problem. You are limited to the poses because of the expression. Its very limited not to mention he didn't have the black tape on during the funboy, pawnshop scenes. The whole figure is a complete mess.

Hot Toys expression is the best thing about the sculpt! He did numerous crazy smiles throughout the film, in almost every fight scene actually (other than the last one where he was mortal and hence a little more concerned lol )
So boring that every figure has the same neutral passive look....

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Just ordered one of these, can't wait to get him, watched the film twice during the week, love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

884c7c2c90a6e9c939de030e89269401.jpg

I know a lot of people complain about this, yes he didn't come with much but apart from that I think this is one of Hot Toys greatest figures, that headsculpt is spot on, love it! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im psyched I just placed my order for the exclusive. With their 10% off free shipping and the promo code I scored a good deal :yess:

Just got this guy in everything is ok except for one problem his left arm at the elbow joint is really loose is doesn't really hold a pose well. You bend his arm at the elbow and it falls back down. The rest of the body is good though. Debating what to do, should I just keep it? Have the replacements been good?

Last edited:
Agreed with rory that the custom head is a bit bad.

I totally love my crow figure now after all my mods but stock out of the box it totally sucks .

His body is way too beefy, needs to be on a bruce Lee type build. The tailoring sucks so bad the coat and spandex shirt are way too bulky, the hair looks horrible and has to be lowered to make it longer in the back. He has no nose scar...

I've upgraded hot toys figures to make them better but I can never remember having to mod the hell out of a hot toys figures just to get it to look half decent. It's crazy.

One thing that is totally awesome is the face sculpt, likeness and expression. I think its just killer.

Hi guys,

Have not really been following this thread and have been meaning to catch up so I'm not sure if anyone's attempted modifying this figure yet.

Right out of the box I was severely disappointed with this figure, this is an effort way beneath Hot toys and I'd be a bit embarrassed to put out a product like this if I were them especially after releasing something as wonderful as DX13.

The most disappointing part is that the likeness and sculpt was great there was a lot to work with here. But a terrible body choice bad tailoring and glaring omissions messed up this figure.

Luckily I was able to extract the Crow I really wanted with some effort and now am very pleased.

My mods include:

-Swap to a heightened Bruce Lee body
- Took out the middle layer of the hair and reattached it so it hangs longer than the bottom layer lengthening his hair
- gave him the scar
-re-tailored the sleeves so they fit nice and tight and were not so baggy
-gave him a new necklace strap (the one they included was a joke)
- ripped out all of the wires out of the coat except the bottom and the collar for a more natural hang and fit

Not much can be done about the wrong guitar but other than that I'm totally satisfied with this Crow!

5yaa.png

cb4r.png

94zm.png

07eo.png

m438.png

gsyt.png

s7fk.png

5af5.png

bpbp.png

Bumping for Snake!!

Back