Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VintijDroidGutzz said:
Embrace the chaos.

Mark Dacascos.

mark-dacascos-the-crow.jpg

:monkey3

Never seen the series, but I find it intriguing that Draven had a 'life' beyond that depicted in the 1994 film.

I quite enjoyed the series,although it got a bit daft towards the end.then ended on a cliffhanger,and never finished.as for displaying this figure,he's going on a shelf next to one of my bruce lee figures with my framed duo my wife did me.

I quite enjoyed the series,although it got a bit daft towards the end.then ended on a cliffhanger,and never finished.as for displaying this figure,he's going on a shelf next to one of my bruce lee figures with my framed duo my wife did me.

Isn't that image of Bruce from ETD reversed?

it is mate,it needed flipping so they both faced the same way.then wifey did the rest....well I framed it LOL.

sure do mate.i'll try and sort some..if I can sent via PM I will.rather than go off topic-ish in the thread.

Pulled the trigger... 2014 will be an expensive year with robocop, chair, ed, vader, crow.. Already on po... Am dreading...

Pulled the trigger... 2014 will be an expensive year with robocop, chair, ed, vader, crow.. Already on po... Am dreading...

I am on my cancellation spree list. Ed and vader are two targets that will be cancelled even with nrd. If 2 other good figures show up. Just cant afford.

Wish they had used some kind of magnetic body so the crow could be on his shoulder.
They really need to add some other kind of accessory, he's too barebone as is.

Back