Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't like the Gideon's Pawn Shop face they gave him here. I'd much rather have had the classic cathedral entrance way look or the drug meeting/decision enforcement face

I just looked at the first page of the thread. Is there anyway we could put the pictures up on the first page? What page are the Pictures on right now?

Just pre-ordered this.

I think it looks great and I'm quite impressed with the HS, although an alternate HS and some more accessories would be very welcome additions.

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

So... I know i may get beaten up cause of this. I was madly in love with this movie when i first saw it. After like a decade bought a dvd and now when i see it again, i dont feel a punch. The direction is superb and story is fine and again i may suck saying this but the dialog delivery was very poor in the movie. Again, i bought this figure but i am assuming the craze here, may be i need to see it with a fresh mind again.

Just saying ... No hate guys. I bought it too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So... I know i may get beaten up cause of this. I was madly in love with this movie when i first saw it. After like a decade bought a dvd and now when i see it again, i dont feel a punch. The direction is superb and story is fine and again i may suck saying this but the dialog delivery was very poor in the movie. Again, i bought this figure but i am assuming the craze here, may be i need to see it with a fresh mind again.

Just saying ... No hate guys. I bought it too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

JG3zk.jpg

Urge to kill rising.

I've never noticed any bad delivery of dialogue in The Crow though the film is an intentionally romanticized, maudlin and melodramatic comic book tale with Emo overtones.

Powerful yet very self-aware, i.e., 'emotional hardcore'.

"Burn"

"Don't look don't look" the shadows breathe
Whispering me away from you
"Don't wake at night to watch her sleep
You know that you will always lose
This trembling
Adored
Tousled bird mad girl..."
But every night I burn
But every night I call your name
Every night I burn
Every night I fall again

"Oh don't talk of love" the shadows purr
Murmuring me away from you
"Don't talk of worlds that never were
The end is all that's ever true
There's nothing you can ever say
Nothing you can ever do..."
Still every night I burn
Every night I scream your name
Every night I burn
Every night the dream's the same
Every night I burn
Waiting for my only friend
Every night I burn
Waiting for the world to end

"Just paint your face" the shadows smile
Slipping me away from you
"Oh it doesn't matter how you hide
Find you if we're wanting to
So slide back down and close your eyes
Sleep a while
You must be tired..."
But every night I burn
Every night I call your name
Every night I burn
Every night I fall again
Every night I burn
Scream the animal scream
Every night I burn
Dream the crow black dream

Dream the crow black dream...

That said I think I'll be displaying him with the Jokers from that other melodramatic comic book movie, The Dark Knight. That way he can do double duty as a member of his gang.

I finally got around to watching the 1978 cobbled together Game of Death a few days ago. Never realized there was the bizarre connection to Brandon Lee's death, with the Bruce Lee character being shot 'dead' on a film set.

Thanks for the lyrics! One of my favorite things about this movie was the soundtrack. Some excellent songs that go hand in hand with the movie. Listening to burn now..

three of my favorite bands involved with the music :)

The Cure, and Nine Inch Nails doing a Joy Division song.

also the graeme revell score is awesome too!!! :)

Oh I agree - the soundtrack is great!

There's some awesome bands previewed on there - Stone Temple Pilots etc, from back in their glory days.

The Cure did have some good songs.. :)

Back