Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a 1/6 Vincent Perez The Crow: City of Angels version would do good as well, I really like that movie too.

I think a 1/6 Vincent Perez The Crow: City of Angels version would do good as well, I really like that movie too.

goodfellas-billy-baats-stomp-o.gif

These would be them.

I would not like the gun that Fun-Boy used in the movie to be included with the figure, it was the one that wasn't probably cleaned while filming and when the blank went off sent something out the end of the barrel that killed Brandon (from what I've read), so I just as soon not have it out of respect.

Did you know the actor who fired it, felt so bad for what happened, he left acting for years?

I would not like the gun that Fun-Boy used in the movie to be included with the figure, it was the one that wasn't probably cleaned while filming and when the blank went off sent something out the end of the barrel that killed Brandon (from what I've read), so I just as soon not have it out of respect.

Did you know the actor who fired it, felt so bad for what happened, he left acting for years?

I would imagine so. That's the sort of thing that haunts a person.:(

Indeed. Michael Massee. His first role are wards was in Se7en.

:ohbfrank:

I know what you did there. :lol
Embrace the chaos. :1-1:

Mmmmm, mammapyjama! To beautiful ladies. It seems that there's a chance at least for Julie's figure in the BAT '66 line.

But good grief!..Can you imagine a Carter/WW figure in 1:6...and what privyet would do with it..?

:rotfl
He can do what he likes - good luck to him if he can make it work out. :lol

Back