Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

hot-toys-The-Crow-1-6th-scale-Eric-Draven-02.jpg

1001379_10151514682252344_1149750718_n_zpsd405f1bb.jpg

After 3 years... Looks good too :D

3???:dunno

Really looking forward to this guy :) My only issue is, who to pose him with on the shelf... Part of me thought of Ichabod Crane since they sort of have the same atmosphere, but Eric Draven will look too modern next to him :/

regarding the unpainted face/different clothes.the alternatives are maybe in his torn suit fresh out of his grave (may look good don't know if it would work) or the alley scene prior to going back to the apartment..a long shot is t-shirt and ponytail in the kitchen with shelly/or shirtless via the flashbacks..but can't see any of those happening.neca did a mirror figure with eric/the crow.only time will tell.

Just looks AMAZING ...So glad hot toys stepped up and did this one ,never thought i'd see this release....

Does anyone think this guy and Ichabod Crane would look good on a shelf together? Breaking my head over who his shelf buddy will be..

Yep and now this figure is being released I hope it opens up some doors for other 'unique' figures too.

A long line of older movies need to be addressed MAD MAX , CONAN the BARBARIAN , Back to the future , T1 REESE ,ALIENS , Stargate ,Rambo , Predator, lethal weapon , blade runner ,starship troopers, friday the 13th , nightmare on elm street ,another Indiana jones last crusade just a few to start i'd like to see get upgraded or done... For now loving this release with robocop being a detroit resident. AND MORE ORIGINAL STARWARS ....

A long line of older movies need to be addressed MAD MAX , CONAN the BARBARIAN , Back to the future , T1 REESE ,ALIENS , Stargate ,Rambo , Predator, lethal weapon , blade runner ,starship troopers, friday the 13th , nightmare on elm street ,another Indiana jones last crusade just a few to start i'd like to see get upgraded or done... For now loving this release with robocop being a detroit resident.

Slow down buddy...:rotfl

Yeah I will just bask in the Robocop and the Crow glory for the moment. The rest will take care of itself.

Yep robo and crow can shine on for now........ Otherwise my wallet will have a problem if actualy started releasing other then MARK xxxxvIIII goldmember ironman's...:lol love the tinman but feel for those that must complete the collection kinda......:lol:cuckoo:

Yep robo and crow can shine on for now........ Otherwise my wallet will have a problem if actualy started releasing other then MARK xxxxvIIII goldmember ironman's...:lol love the tinman but feel for those that must complete the collection kinda......:lol:cuckoo:

Yep it's the wallets I feel sorry for they must be taking a pounding. Thankfully I have no interest in collecting IM figures.

Just smile that they are releasing some stuff that I want in my collection.

Last edited:
Does anyone think this guy and Ichabod Crane would look good on a shelf together? Breaking my head over who his shelf buddy will be..

Not sure about Ichabod Crane. My plan as of right now is to put him on the shelf with the DX04 of his dad. I see it as my Lee tribute shelf. But that could change too. Right now it's the best idea I have.:dunno

Not sure about Ichabod Crane. My plan as of right now is to put him on the shelf with the DX04 of his dad. I see it as my Lee tribute shelf. But that could change too. Right now it's the best idea I have.:dunno

Yeah I will need to find a good spot for him too. I'm sure he will end up on his own in my collection as there is nothing/someone I could display him with. :(

The crow think would go well with 89 bats and robo and of course his dad and him would be a fitting tribute shelf to them...

I just think the crow ,robo and 89 bats all could run into each other on a full moon lit weekend of crazyness......

Back