Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 1st pictures have shown the nameplate with The Crow shown twice, but in the description on sideshow it says: "Figure stand with Eric Draven nameplate and the movie logo".

I wonder if they are changing it like we were hoping.

Oh and Pre-ordered as well. :)

DAMN SS EX.... gahh hate ordering from SS... oh well.

And everyone knows how reward points work right?... I see so many people using it prematurely and losing out on points.

When it arrives . . . I think I'll finally open up & display the HT ENTER THE DRAGON Bruce Lee EX I acquired a couple of years ago. Father & son forever immortalized in 1:6 by HOT TOYS.

Ordered, can't wait, i've wanted a decent crow fig for years. I'd like to stand him up high on a corner somewhere looking down on us.

Any idea if there is a cancellation charge just in case i change my mind later. Too many figures have been pre ordered and am running low.

Just too excited about this one. Finally get a Eric Draven!!!! Just too awesome.

And everyone knows how reward points work right?... I see so many people using it prematurely and losing out on points.

What do you mean? As far as I know they make you wait until a certain amount of time has passed after receipt of the item before you can use them, is there another way to use them?

shouldnt this thread be moved to the Horror section?

anyway, this is the best HT release ever. let me re phrase...

this is the HT figure i am most thrilled about! cant wait to have this. i pray they dont butcher the sculpt. the proto looks good, but we all know that means approx squat.

Just pre-ordered it! Anyone know why my coupon code for $10 off for joining the newsletter won't work with this figure?

What do you mean? As far as I know they make you wait until a certain amount of time has passed after receipt of the item before you can use them, is there another way to use them?

I think the point is some folks jump to use the reward points on a PO and then cancel the PO later not realizing they lose the points that way.

Wow once again i was at the checkout at bbts when it changed to sold out! **** i am getting tired of everyone hogging all the pre-orders at bbts nowadays. :monkey4

Nah, he's a "Movie Maniac"...Lol.

7575092716_52fd4785dd_z.jpg

Back