Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the point is some folks jump to use the reward points on a PO and then cancel the PO later not realizing they lose the points that way.

You also don't earn points on an order when you use points, so it doesn't make sense to use them until you have a ton saved up that you can use on one figure.

Basically you can miss out on quite a few points if you spread a single item's worth over several purchases.

Ordered an exclusive from SS. Along with Ledger's Joker, Lee as the Crow has always been one of my all time favorite characters.

My favorite graphic novel as well!

After ordering from SS, i just had to watch The Crow after. This is my most anticipated figure of the coming year.

Damn. No announcement PO e-mail on this. PO placed. This is a no-brainer figure for order. Most wanted right now.....

Just preordered, i'm so excited about this release and it feels good ordering something from Hot Toys not Avengers or Iron Man related !

I too have just pre ordered this guy, now the long wait begins.

Did any UK based members order him via FPI.co.uk? The P&P price was steep compared to the usual P&P price.

Back