Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mossberg 500 Cruiser

Smith & Wesson Model 629 funboys gun

Beretta 92FS is bottom pic.

just some differnt weapons i'll need to get for this figure.

Pulled the trigger... 2014 will be an expensive year with robocop, chair, ed, vader, crow.. Already on po... Am dreading...

I have not pre ordered any hot toys for a long time. I can't miss out on my grail figure. Got this and evil superman. Brandon lee will join his dad bruce lee on my shelf...
Fark yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That I would have to agree with and like I said I am before, I am neither for or against it if someone can pull it off and I think like you said Zack can come close, then I am all for it. As for Bobby C, I thought you were more against the caked on sloppy paint job and head sculpt, never knew you had a problem with the hair?

Well they had lots of problems, yeah. :lol The hair was one really big one.

Is anyone "brave" to consider customizing/kit bashing the rest of the core characters from the film?

I've really been thinking about this because I've been looking up Top Dollar and T Bird recently and they both have some very detailed and intricate clothing. Especially Top Dollar, T Bird really just has a patterned vest. Both would be pretty diffiuclt. I also kind of feel there aren't many members that posted in this thread that would be really interested in them.

I've really been thinking about this because I've been looking up Top Dollar and T Bird recently and they both have some very detailed and intricate clothing. Especially Top Dollar, T Bird really just has a patterned vest. Both would be pretty diffiuclt. I also kind of feel there aren't many members that posted in this thread that would be really interested in them.

I wrote in another thread how much I need Top Dollar.

Michael Wincott is in quite a few movies. There is definitely a market for him. :pray:

I too have just pre ordered this guy, now the long wait begins.

Did any UK based members order him via FPI.co.uk? The P&P price was steep compared to the usual P&P price.

I tend to place my POs through FP.com in the UK.. if you order several items at the same time, the delivery charge covers all of them.

Back