Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup about time :) I just bought the 1/4 scale Neca one too lol but no regrets it's a cool fig well sculpted , plenty of presence, just sort out the teeth .HT ,s :D

15946_527837990622522_1461258986_n.jpg

971556_527838027289185_1366845769_n.jpg

1002298_527837923955862_354384126_n.jpg

:rock

I was just having ****s and giggles. :dunno
I do hate the teeth though. And I think the sculpt is just alright.

I will be giving it real hair.
Fair enough.. :lol

They could be a little more 'finessed' I guess.

Real hair? That kills figures IMO. I haven't liked a single custom yet where it's been done.

I know sculpted hair can look a bit lifeless sometimes.. but generally I prefer it. :)

This is a suprise,I personally don't like the crow but I am excited to see hot toys do something new.I just am shocked they would do this before a marty mcfly.

Dont know if this was asked allready, is this gona be available through sideshow? It isnt just ani com exclusive is it? I would be terriblely upset if I wasnt able to get this. Ive been down on collecting lately due to lack of new figures. But this and the bttf figs are must haves for me.

I really like it, the teeth don't bother me as much after seeing the photos with the flash and posed.

Gotta see how much it is, wish it were 1/4 scale though...

One of my all time favorite characters.

Looks great but looks like private pile when he goes nuts in full metal jacket.
That exclusive weapon is a bit crap though.

This is a dream figure for me. Think he looks spot on and he will be on my shelf front and center.

This has been one of the better years for figure reveals I think.

Cheers to all of you who are excited too :hi5:

Great looking figure! Even though I'm not a fan, I'm very happy to see HT releasing more niche figures like this :rock

They should give him the hand with the gun shot hole in it.
I'm sure that a hot nail through the regular hand would work as a mod!
The figure looks FANTASTIC IMO!!

Back