Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps a double sculpt with switch out hair one rooted and one sculpted would have made this go through the roof :D

Holy crap! So ******* awesome. Can. Not. Wait. Probably my most wanted figure along with Max and Jack Burton.

If can swing this some how i'll pick up cant cancel hulk or my dx terminator worst time for me finacially. I would love to have the broken loft window backdrop that needs to be included. Maybe even two differnt crow bird version's flight and sitting on shoulder. I realy hope can grab one. Anyone want to buy me one lol...:lol

Last edited:
This was probably stated already...but man do I wish this figure came with a crow in a landed position...that way he could be propped on Eric's shoulder :rock

Looks great. It could use a second neutral sculpt but but this will do just fine. Something different. I just might get this for $175.

Last edited:
15946_527837990622522_1461258986_n.jpg

971556_527838027289185_1366845769_n.jpg

1002298_527837923955862_354384126_n.jpg

:rock

going by the 1st pic he has a ''Vincent Perez'' hairstyle so needs longer shoulder length hair..to me.

I can't believe I'm saying this as a huge Crow fan( hence the board name) but I may be passing. I'm not a fan of the expression they chose and the likeness and hair need tweaking. I can't believe it but I like the custom I have better. :(

I haven't watched the Crow in years. I just watched a bunch of scenes on YouTube. Brings back a lot of memories. All the talking and kill scenes with BL are great. Some of the action, like the shooting scene (at the gang meeting)that goes on for way too long is cheesy 90's action. But like I said in the old thread there is corny **** in most all classic movies everyone loves. It just depends on which ones speak to you in some way. I think The Crow speaks to me.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back