Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very divided. :lol
ScreenShot2013-07-25at124433_zpsb80313f6.png

:rotfl:rotfl

The scar on the nose was only in the comic. And I feel like the shell casings were either the same situation or they were almost unnoticeable in the film.

The scar is there in the film but very faint.

No shell casings though, that was only in the GN.

Both are present in the film. On-set photos show the scar well enough. And I have personally done screen captures of the shell casings to assist in the creation of the Howard Studios 1:1 bust.

It should of just been a dead pan expression instead of horse teeth.

Agreed, or come with the two headsculpts anyways. Im not saying the smiling version doesn't look like Lee because it does, just that I didn't like it when he smiled like that in the movie either. Also the makeup around his mouth appears tinged red, I understand some of it is supposed to be his lip color coming through but even the turned up corner "smiles" appear this color. I haven't seen the movie in a few years but I had thought the makeup was strictly black and white?
Decent figure out of nowhere though, I love seeing anything new that's not Noland Batman/Joker or Ironman.

Rory - seriously.. the horse pics?

I'm gonna have to say I don't agree. The sculpt may have room for tweaking - like anything, but don't feed unnecessary hyperbole dude. :lol

Agree its good to give iron man a time out. Like I said in another post, i almost expected a tony stark figure with a black coat and white makeup on! Good to see some other movies get some love

Instant buy!

I worked on the movie as a runner for Dream Quest Images. When they threw his costume in the trash bin, I pulled it out along with story boards and other items. Sold them years ago, but it was a cool experience.

I also met Brandon on a couple of occasions. Very nice guy.

Rory - seriously.. the horse pics?

I'm gonna have to say I don't agree. The sculpt may have room for tweaking - like anything, but don't feed unnecessary hyperbole dude. :lol

I was just having ****s and giggles. :dunno
I do hate the teeth though. And I think the sculpt is just alright.

I will be giving it real hair.

I'm positive gun accessories are a no-no as a provision of the license from the Lee estate. Pretty much always been that way since McFarlane made the first figure. So I always expected a HT not to have any or trigger finger hands.

But I have plenty of spares and electrical tape, so no worries :) Just gotta find a good samurai sword.

about time...I do think the teeth need sorting a little,my 1.1 bust aint as big.other than maybe a 2nd sculpt would be nice too.time to start saving

I'm positive gun accessories are a no-no as a provision of the license from the Lee estate. Pretty much always been that way since McFarlane made the first figure. So I always expected a HT not to have any or trigger finger hands.

But I have plenty of spares and electrical tape, so no worries :) Just gotta find a good samurai sword.

Hasn't considered that. Good call. :hi5:

Back