Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

This is the custom Crow I'm working on. Still waiting for the boots to arrive:

TheCrow103.jpg

nice looking custom..here's my favourite 2 from neca

I hope to God Art-figures makes him. Just shortcut this ish for us.

1/6 HT or EB The Crow seems like a no brainer
- tons of official merchandise including figure and statues
- family has no problem signing off on likeness use
- cult following and guaranteed fan base
- not a very complicated figure to make

I really don't get it.

...though I'd love a Rapid Fire Brandon Lee even more

I just found this on a SS Q&A, just a quick copy & paste

MAR
29th 2010Q.
Have you reached out to obtain The Crow license at all? I would love an Eric Draven Premium Format.
A.
The Crow is one of my favs; again, have had a lot of interference in attempting to snag the license. Currently NECA has a master deal with the group that owns the license for The Crow.

I just found this on a SS Q&A, just a quick copy & paste

MAR
29th 2010Q.
Have you reached out to obtain The Crow license at all? I would love an Eric Draven Premium Format.
A.
The Crow is one of my favs; again, have had a lot of interference in attempting to snag the license. Currently NECA has a master deal with the group that owns the license for The Crow.

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Anybody have a suggestion for a good coat? I'm sick of waiting. If you want something done right, and Hot Toys won't do it, do it yourself!

Hope Enterbay does this, with the Lee connection.

Brandon created an amazing character in The Crow-I'd love to see a figure!

I think I said on here before, there is no chance for a Brandon Lee Crow, be it with HT or EB or anyone else!

Due to the new Crow film, the people that have the power to say yes are saying no!

Really? That's a real shame. I thought this would've been a great tie-in.

^^
yeah exactly but I guess we'll probably get the new version before the original. Who is even playing Draven now? It seems to be a different actor every other month. I must admit I haven't got high hopes for the new film at all but hey I hope I'm wrong.

same here..the spirit of the 1st film with brandon will live on long past any sequals/remakes that the studios want to cash in on.

^^
That's probably why no one seems to want the part. I still think Akira sounds like possibly the worst remake of all, there was talk of Zak Efron playing Kaneda. Just Sick

I just found an old garage kit of the Crow in my attic, might get it made up. I remember it being a pretty good one.

Back