Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

In a perfect 1/6 world, we'll get a DX Lee Crow with Coat and swappable clothes and hands with increasing amounts of black tape on them and two heads; full makeup fresh look, and faded makeup end of movie look. And a guitar with amps would be kick ass. And the cat. And the shotgun. And an actual 1/6 engagment ring. And a sword. And lots of guns. And a crow (duh). And a naked Bai Ling.

For now the best Brandon/Crow "anything" you can get is the old McFarlane Movie Maniacs version imo

In a perfect 1/6 world, we'll get a DX Lee Crow with Coat and swappable clothes and hands with increasing amounts of black tape on them and two heads; full makeup fresh look, and faded makeup end of movie look. And a guitar with amps would be kick ass. And the cat. And the shotgun. And an actual 1/6 engagment ring. And a sword. And lots of guns. And a crow (duh). And a naked Bai Ling.

Yes I agree 110% :goodpost:

For what it's worth, I found this here while forging through the interwebs:

HotToysCrow.jpg

It's apparently from last December's (hence the "Merry Christmas" in the image?) Hot Toys 10 Year Anniversary Exhibition in Tokyo. The hair leads me to believe this isn't an actual prototype by any means, but maybe it's a sign that we'll get this figure afterall? ...that is, as long as this isn't some amateur Photoshopper's joke on all Crow/Hot Toys fans. Obviously the 2011 date is bunk, as well. I would LOVE a Hot Toys Crow though! Let's hope it happens! Til then, the 18" NECA figure is as good as it gets for me.

I been wanting the crow figure for a long time. I hope hot toys make it and not enterbay. Pleasee make him now or give us some clue that your trying or thinking about it. We all should email hot toys and ask them.

COUNT ME IN TOO...need a high quality brandon as eric draven.
the best so far is the neca 15'' resin statue followed by their 18'' with sound..c'mon EB or HT get it done

I want an HT Crow figure but uh... I can honestly wait. :lol

So much stuff to buy, last thing I want is ANOTHER figure to freak out about.

Maybe they'll make some Crow figures by the time the new film comes out in 2013.

Yeah a Crow figure would be an absolute Grail to me. I've been wanting this figure for as long as I've been in this hobby. I'd like to see this with PERS, I just think this is one of them figures it would work great on. If not HT, I'd like to see Blitzway give this a go, if it turned out as good as there Scareface, let's just say there'll be a lot of very happy Crow fans.

I would absolutely love HT to grab the license for The Crow :pray:

Back