Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

is the kit the one on the grave with theater masks or the one with the shogun??

The Crow would look absolutely brilliant if Hot Toys did it! Neca tried to do a 12" that talked but it really fell short in looks and quality. Please Hot Toys bring on Brandon Lee in DX as Eric Draven/The Crow. Two heads - one with the makeup and one without, accessories could be guitar, crow, mask, headstones of Eric and Shelly, wrapped hands and unwrapped hands, one hand with shotgun hole in it, dual pistols, weather vane...oh man, this would be a great 1/6th figure!!! PLEASE HOT TOYS !!!

it is a nice statue.i passed that and 2 others down to my son.(still kept another 2)LOL

I'd definitely get it.

Though I'd prefer Rapid Fire Brandon Lee.

I would be down for this as well. They should expand on the mythos. I never understood why the movies after Brandon's all felt they had to remain in the modern era. How awesome would a Crow film set in Feudal Japan or the Wild West have been? The premise is like Assassin's Creed, why limit it to just one period of history. The Crow could literally happen at any time.

The grunge era just works so well for the character and narrative. Plus the comic on which the film was based was written in the '80s, so my guess is that's how James O'Barr wanted the story to be told.

I'd love a Hot Toys Crow figure, but figure they would've done one by now if thy wanted to, especially after doing the Bruce Lee figure. Actually I'm super happy with the custom using Arsyn's head sculpt I have.

picture.php

picture.php

Definitely will get it too, will be more awesome if it included no makeup headsculpt too :D

Count me in for a Brandon Lee Crow. The Crow is one of my favourite movies, so it's one I would not hesitate on.

As daft as it sounds, I'd pick up the Crow from the 3 sequels as well. Don't get me wrong, none of the films have matched up to the original, but I do like the designs of the Crow, especially from 2 and 3, and wouldn't mind having them in a mini Crow collection.

Edward Furlong can stay out of it though, he looked terrible.

It's really hard to believe that HT, EB, etc haven't made a high end figure of Brandon Lee - in some form, yet.

I'm a big fan of the film too - & I'd consider getting an Eric. He'd look excellent with his guitar. :rock

C'mon guys, only one or two more names on this petition and HT are sure to sit up and take notice!

:lol

I would get it if it had the two heads. Loved that movie.

But I would also REQUIRE a figure of Michael Wincott, so my vote is contingent upon that

tumblr_m4uhgx39iX1rrnp3xo1_500.jpg

LOL!

(kidding I would still get Eric Draven...but I would continue to demand a Wincott!! In fact the OP should update his post.)

Edward Furlong can stay out of it though, he looked terrible.

I'll second that. lol!

I would definitely buy a crow figure if HT made one. I have two of McFarlanes Movie Maniacs series figures and as amazing as those are I know HT can top them!

Count me in for a Brandon Lee Crow H.T 1/6...how they ve not consider this so far???!?!!??!?!

From me I want one and also my brother said if hot toys make a crow figure he will go bald he has hair that's long!

He loves the crow come on hot toys show us some crow!

Wow! A Petition for Hot Toys! Im sure now itll eventually be made by them...

It's been too long already, this needs to be a done deal!!

put me down also..time my neca collection was upgraded.20 yrs in passing.brandons crow deserves this.

Back