Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

I know I would definitely buy Brandon Lee. I absolutely adore the movie. But it does make sense that Enterbay would be the one making him. It doesn't really matter to me, Enterbay or HT, as long as we get a high quality version. Victims, aren't we all?

I dunno. Besides fans of the comic series and actors, both characters have a HUGE goth/Emo following. But most often for that genre/style, the biggest fans = the brokest fans. :lol I don't think there would be enough willing to drop that amount ($150) to support a release from HT. Most of the Crow stuff I've seen couldn't have been given away. Shelfloads of the Crow stuff was clearanced out at Suncoast when they were closing up shop here and wound up in the trash.

BS, i don't that many in here asking for the figure are goths or emo's just fans of classic movies. The Crow is a modern classic. HT made a Hellboy 2 line, i'm betting there is MUCH more demand for an Eric Draven figure. Do you actually think that figures from something so forgetfull as the Spirit will sell more than a HT version of The Crow? definately not!

Your theory about Crow stuff not selling well proves false, Neca is still releasing figures of this movie (recently with a burning crow base) They wouldn't be doing that if it didn't sell. I'm guessing they are still making big bucks on The Crow.

i would shout BS too, but i prefer not to engage with jerks who make this board more miserable than it needs to be. have you ever spoken to anyone outside your own bedroom, nam? people, ordinary people absolutely love the crow. people you wouldn't even expect. even if you don't go beneath the surface its still an excellent action movie that was done very stylishly. the number of people i've spoken to who say they would love to get cool crow merchandise even though they're not the biggest fans of the film, not goths and not collectors. it would sell like ^^^^ing crazy.

this figure would do a killing. I'd like to get everyone they'd do. The Crow is one of those movies where I'm down for any character they do. I think it'b be sweet if we got a Shelly to go with Eric and maybe a graveyard diorama. I'd get that so fast it's not even funny! Anyone else agree?

I dunno. Besides fans of the comic series and actors, both characters have a HUGE goth/Emo following. But most often for that genre/style, the biggest fans = the brokest fans. :lol I don't think there would be enough willing to drop that amount ($150) to support a release from HT. Most of the Crow stuff I've seen couldn't have been given away. Shelfloads of the Crow stuff was clearanced out at Suncoast when they were closing up shop here and wound up in the trash.

You obviously don't know many goths. Maybe the teenyboppers you see at the mall in Hot Topic don't have much disposable income, but really, what teenyboppers do?

The bulk of the gothy folks I know work in the tech industry so are pulling in $60K+. Granted my experience is in major cities, but it's been my experience that most gothy folks that don't live in major cities eventually move to them as soon as they can, though YMMV.

Do you think all that frilly black clothing comes cheaply? ;D

And the NECA swag that litters the shelves of Suncoast and Spencer's? It doesn't sell because it's tacky, like most of the other "licensed collectibles" they make beyond action figures. Shot glasses. Sigh.

I'm becoming increasingly convinced you live in your own little world. You know your stuff about military hardware and costuming, but beyond that you seem to strike out on a pretty regular basis.

this figure would do a killing. I'd like to get everyone they'd do. The Crow is one of those movies where I'm down for any character they do. I think it'b be sweet if we got a Shelly to go with Eric and maybe a graveyard diorama. I'd get that so fast it's not even funny! Anyone else agree?

you're absolutely right - this is an any and all character movie in terms of figures. i'd actually prefer the bad dudes before shelly as she had such a minor screen presence (even if she was the most important character overall). i think i'd actually prefer a sarah to a shelly - to keep the line in the dark and dingy real world. and you know for sure that if hot toys did an eric, they would most certainly do a top dollar.

you're absolutely right - this is an any and all character movie in terms of figures. i'd actually prefer the bad dudes before shelly as she had such a minor screen presence (even if she was the most important character overall). i think i'd actually prefer a sarah to a shelly - to keep the line in the dark and dingy real world. and you know for sure that if hot toys did an eric, they would most certainly do a top dollar.

I agree with you there also. I'd prefer a Sarah over a Shelly but it'd still be sweet to have a Shelly. I'd get a Top Dollar,Tin Tin,T-bird,Funboy. Hell,I'd even get a Gideon if they did him :lol

One of my fave scenes.....extended.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xInoW8Sie88&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xInoW8Sie88&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ht give us at least these two NOW!

(please) :)

Last edited:

they had so many visually interesting characters from that movie, HT could have a field day! i would gladly give up all my pred2, aliens, POTC, star wars (all of them!) figs and other lines for a crow line that included eric, sarah, albrecht, top dollar, tin-tin, t-bird, funboy and skank. easily.

Man,my imagination is running wild with thoughts here. Could you imagine if they did a diorama set of the church for 1/6 figs? Or the conference room where all the shootings went down? Man,this has such potential!!! Please,someone do these figures!!!

I would love it to be Hot Toys if anyone, (even though Enterbay is more likely for a Brandon I guess), mainly they would be cheaper and a longer line.

I agree I would take it from Enterbay or Hot Toys, but for the benefit of having multiple characters at slightly less cost, HT get my vote.

For just a one off Brandon Draven though, Enterbay would be aces, and seem like a contender with all their Bruce Lee stuff.

I think HT is becoming better than Enterbay, just look at Don Corleone, HT wins in my opinion.

It could come with:

A shotgun
two automatic handguns (used in club trash)
samurai sword
1/6 crow (bird)
guitar
Gabriel the cat

Back