Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Hi - I agree. I'm a huge fan of the film "THE CROW" and someone should put out an Eric Draven figure with 2 heads (clown make-up and clean face). Brandon was a star in his own right and he should be honored with a high class figure. I'm getting a little tired of the lunch boxes and toys!

Please put out an Eric Draven figure....The Crow is a masterpiece!!!

Hector Martinez

www.livelife.4t.com

Not gonna happen, there is a new Crow in the making as you know so they won't do another Brandon Crow, be it HT or EB.

Not gonna happen, there is a new Crow in the making as you know so they won't do another Brandon Crow, be it HT or EB.

Yeah, because "Terminator: Salvation" sure stopped Diamond Select and NECA from releasing all that "T2" stuff.

The merchandising rights to "The Crow" don't belong to a movie studio, they belong to a specific merchandising operation called Crowvision Inc and there will never be a time when Lee/Draven merch isn't #1 on their bread-and-butter list. Never, and short of having a relatively-unknown actor appearing in the remake in a genre-transcending performance with the lurid infamy of an on-set death there will never be an actor more associated in the role.

LOL - can't believe this thread is back!

He just can't die!

Make the Crow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :peace

Enterbay or Hot Toys, please make Brandon Lee The Crow!!!!

I don't like the sounds of this, what with your connections to EB Wai. I kinda presumed a Brandon Crow would be on the cards in the future. :monkey2

Yeah, because "Terminator: Salvation" sure stopped Diamond Select and NECA from releasing all that "T2" stuff.

The merchandising rights to "The Crow" don't belong to a movie studio, they belong to a specific merchandising operation called Crowvision Inc and there will never be a time when Lee/Draven merch isn't #1 on their bread-and-butter list. Never, and short of having a relatively-unknown actor appearing in the remake in a genre-transcending performance with the lurid infamy of an on-set death there will never be an actor more associated in the role.

here's how i look at it. the new movie will inevitably suck balls. the internet is in uproar that there even is a remake, and crow fans like us are puking over the decision - it's spitting on brandon's legacy. the production company know this and would be shooting themselves massively in the foot if they now allowed more original crow stuff out there. it'll just serve to remind people what a mistake this whole remake project is. they're probably going to want to hype the new version as much as possible, steering it away as much as possible from the old one. it's probably why norrington has changed to describing this fiasco as a "reboot" rather than a "remake". it's all about distance.

so whether crowvision own the rights outright or not, i imagine they were probably given some incentive not to license anything till the new movie is out, watched by millions, and officially panned.

in a related rant, norrington has made one good movie in my opinion. the idiot probably sat there watching "dark knight" like so many other yahoo directors and thought i'll aim for realism in my next comic book film. the thing is, it takes someone very talented to pull it off and still make a decent movie. and norrington doesn't have it. shame on that talentless schmohawk to remake this. i'm sick to my stomach over it. not only is he so low that he wants to remake something as recent as 1994, he's remaking something that can't be improved upon. and worst of all, this movie should always be what people remember brandon by, as he was most proud of it. he loved this movie. he's proving what a nobber he really is by putting someone else in the role of eric draven. rant over.

The Crow and Halloween should never be touched and yet they remade Halloween and it sucked. I guess The Crow is next. I agree with everything you said, eighth.

and IMHO, Diamond Select and Neca were probably allowed to release T2 stuff coz it directly relates to the storyline in T4. T4 was a continuation of the franchise. and the production company probably didn't see T2 as a threat as much as the original Crow is to the new one. In fact drawing attention to the most successful part of the franchise probably helped garner interest for T4. despite any reservations people had, i think generally people were looking forward to a new terminator movie. not so with the new crow.

whatever man. basically norrington, the ballsack, is not only ruining a great movie, BUT HE'S PREVENTING US FROM SEEING A BRANDON LEE CROW FIGURE ANYTIME SOON!!!!!! damn you, norrington. damn you all to hell!!

Oh dear, Stephen Norrington... :horror

Abandon all hope ye who enter here!

This is still going? I bet they can't get the rights...Why does no one want to make a crow??? I thought 100% Enterbay would jump on the chance since they are in tight with Shannon lee and mom./

Still keeping my hopes high for one

Back