Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aldos Bag flakes to hell I had Ponce make me a new one.

My terminator belt flaked I replaced it with dx13 but that will go in time.

My art figures dredd is starting to flake. The collar on my Hathaway catwoman my enterbay Elvis all flaked

Anything pleather is just a ticking time bomb

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

I have him, still perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a huge Crow fan and lost my marbles when they teased it, yet I let mine go within a few days of getting it as well. It's too painful owning a figure of a character you love when you know the manufacturer completely phoned it in. The body and the tailoring were not given the attention and care other licenses were getting at the time.

Anyone knows how to safely remove it's shirt and arm bands from the body? I need to switch the body

I had mine for 3 or so years before I sold it, had no problems with him. Just couldn't keep it because the attention and care that went into him just wasn't there. Super skinny body that didn't look good, frumpy overcoat that wasn't poseable, weird grin smile, poor hair. Such a shame as I discovered the film and instantly fell in love and then searched for figures to do with it, saw that it was releasing and jumped on it.

I did love it at the time, but once you get other Hot Toys and see the quality being miles better it started to look dated very quickly.

I had mine for 3 or so years before I sold it, had no problems with him. Just couldn't keep it because the attention and care that went into him just wasn't there. Super skinny body that didn't look good, frumpy overcoat that wasn't poseable, weird grin smile, poor hair. Such a shame as I discovered the film and instantly fell in love and then searched for figures to do with it, saw that it was releasing and jumped on it.

I did love it at the time, but once you get other Hot Toys and see the quality being miles better it started to look dated very quickly.

Would strongly disagree.

the only two points that I personally disagree on are the smile and the body being too skinny. I liek the smile but the issue is the body was not skinny ENOUGH. Its why I replaced mine with his father Bruce Lee's.

the only two points that I personally disagree on are the smile and the body being too skinny. I liek the smile but the issue is the body was not skinny ENOUGH. Its why I replaced mine with his father Bruce Lee's.

In the film he's very lean and sinewy. Either the body of the Hot Toys Crow was too skinny or the clothing wasn't form fitting enough. I personally think it was a bit of both, but he definitely suffered from lollipop head.

I also like the smile, it really adds character. There are far too many emotionless HT sculpts where the character looks like they?re about to fall asleep or something!

Does anyone know if taking the wires out of the jacket is straight forward to do or is a complex mod? Never done anything like it before so some tips would be grand!

Pleather died, gave him a new coat and pants. I know he is no longer screen accurate but better than nothing :p

He looks a bit modern

20210503-170529.jpg

Such a shame about the pleather on this.

Another company needs to take a crack at him.

I had to use the VTS Wasteland Ranger pants (an excellent substitute) and salvaged the wrap from the old pleather pants that dry rotted. I also found a coat from a DamToys release that I doctored up. Overall he is back to being amazing. I would like to add the brass buttons to the fly to make it right, but I have not done it yet. Still probably one of my favorite Hot Toys releases. Just a shame they did not use better materials to make him.
c579bb5ec113a5f6cd65b4a1f1a6b194.jpg

4d2771f8fce60cb3547128c67cf29799.jpg

c4c9c5011da5a6a7d08446aa775e6ae2.jpg

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Damn , zero degradation on mine.....thank goodness

Mine is still minty fresh...thankfully. Have this figure since release and still think it's great.
Not sure is it underrated figure....but if your a fan of the film it's a must have. Sculpt is fantastic.

Back