Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old pic before I delete....I've always loved this figure

IMG_20180319_001127.jpg

IMG_20180319_001142.jpg

Raising this thread from the dead (strangely appropriate for this figure) for a question: how is the costume holding up on this thing? Flaking, peeling, anything?

Raising this thread from the dead (strangely appropriate for this figure) for a question: how is the costume holding up on this thing? Flaking, peeling, anything?

Mine was fine before I sold it. The only thing I noticed is the coat had stained the hands black in certain areas.

Mine was fine before I sold it. The only thing I noticed is the coat had stained the hands black in certain areas.

Thanks. I've considered this figure for years but never went for it. The film and soundtrack has a lot of nostalgic value for me, must be why I keep coming back around to look at this figure, although I haven't seen the movie in a couple of years.

Thanks. I've considered this figure for years but never went for it. The film and soundtrack has a lot of nostalgic value for me, must be why I keep coming back around to look at this figure, although I haven't seen the movie in a couple of years.

The film is awesome and the figure is really cool. If you get it just put something like cotton in between the hands and the sleeve so they don't touch.

For now, mine is still good, but I had a jacket for a custom Punisher a while back that was deteriorating. If you buy, don’t leave it in the box; take it out to breath, use 303 wipes, and try keep the humidity away as best you can. No matter what, pleather will rot away at some point. Luckily, with this figure, it won’t look completely out of place :)

Find a used one. I bought one NIB and pants and coat looked perfect til I touched them. Then it was like Thanos snapped.

Re: Hot Toys The Crow petition

Mine still looks perfect to this day...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Looks great.
Looks like yours has held up well. I've seen others show pics of the coat and pants falling apart.

The pants and coat on this figure straight up disintegrated.:monkey2 I think its very susceptible to cold temperatures. I wish HT would go back to using real leather because the Ghost Rider figure (which is much older) had a leather outfit and is still in perfect condition.

strangely mine are just fine. though I've had the same flaking issues on other figures others have had so I know it's a matter of time. I seriously don't know what I would do this is one of the most important figures in my collection. Would someone start a custom run with real leather for the shirt and pant replacement?

The only figs that have suffered flaking in my collection are John Connor - Salvation jacket. Aldo Raine Satchel has pretty much crumbled to dust and the belt on my MMS 117 Terminator has started to flake a bit.

Back