Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised that anyone who actually bought one of those would take it out of the box, considering you can put together the same figure using parts from others for a fraction of the value.

I passed, but I went with the ld 3,000 without light stand. Did not see the point in it for a lite stand. It's not even number.

What's a decent price on the regular version of the Mark VI complete with box?

Depends on the on your asking about? But really how much is it worth to you. Unless it's Gold. Pay only what you think it's worth to you. Username just sold one for $300 plus shipping.

Hey guys! I am a huge huge HUGE fan of this forum...for the last year I havent even had a real username cause I never posted cause I never owned a Hot Toys but my best friend and I are pooling our money. We have already gotten Hawkeye, Fury, Cap and we just ordered one of the last 3 Avenger MK6 figures on Ebay! So damn excited to start our video review channel on Youtube!!!! Also we have the entire rest of the Avengers line pre-ordered! Also were going to SDCC this year to do hourly video updates for our review site.

Hey guys! I am a huge huge HUGE fan of this forum...for the last year I havent even had a real username cause I never posted cause I never owned a Hot Toys but my best friend and I are pooling our money. We have already gotten Hawkeye, Fury, Cap and we just ordered one of the last 3 Avenger MK6 figures on Ebay! So damn excited to start our video review channel on Youtube!!!! Also we have the entire rest of the Avengers line pre-ordered! Also were going to SDCC this year to do hourly video updates for our review site.

how would you split your collection if you guys went your separate ways?

I can never see myself splitting my collection. :lol

I mean splitting the money sounds fantastic but not my collection itself. Don't know how you guys are doing that.

Anyways it's a shame this isn't going for less than $300.

What's a good price on Avengers MKVI? I wouldn't pay over 300 plus shipping for it. It has less accessories than the IM2 MKVI but an Avengers paint app.

Dude there are times if you need it just pay for it. Everyone has done it. Deals are out there I know this, and I have gotten some great ones myself. But there are times you just have to say. Sold.

I have all the Marks but the Mark 3 right now. If I find the BD one I will just buy it. How much well. That all depends on my my hobby fund has to say about it.

how would you split your collection if you guys went your separate ways?

That is what I was going to say but wanted to post a picture. Does not matter the cost if thing go bad you are going to have to split things up. Then there is the problem that happen to me. Back in 1976 right before I started to sell comics. My Best Friend and I put our money together to buy a comic (see picture). In short it was his turn to have the book. He was hit by a car and was killed. With this as well as others in his hands. In the end I had to let them sell it to a shop and had to buy it back from the shop. That was the 1st and last time I ever have gone in with anyone on something like this, even a business.

You never know what your going to like and the other person is going to like.

Yes this is the same comic, and its not for-sale. never will be. I am not trying to bring you down. Have fun, but buy your own items and let the other person buy there own.

2013-02-10_08-01-58_737_zps1be5eaa3.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
What's a good price on Avengers MKVI? I wouldn't pay over 300 plus shipping for it. It has less accessories than the IM2 MKVI but an Avengers paint app.

Ebay listings for this figure are going for 500-600 right now. While it may have less accessories, theres still only 3k of them in existence. I traded mine MISB for a MISB Iron Monger, so he's at least worth $480 + shipping to the right people.

DrQ2- Im sorry that happend to you, I truly am but with all due respect, if you understood our friendship and saw that we are more like brothers u would understand. I get the trepidation from people I do, but you have to realize we have been doing stuff like this since the 2nd grade. We went in on Xmen Fleer card when we were kids, on POGS (yeah i was that kid), and then we went in on WWF/WWE figures....actually we still do haha, but trust me its never been and issue and It never will be.
Haha I understand but you have to realize he is less ''Best friend'' and more my brother. We have been best friends since the 2nd grade also we are going to be roomates. We arent really petty people, yes we are both huge fans but we also understand that a collection is at its best when its complete and together. As of right now all the figures stay at my place and i take care of them (I live in the dustiest town on earth, so im constantly using canned air to get rid of dust!) I know it sounds like this will have a bad ending but trust me, he is family.

DrQ2- Im sorry that happend to you, I truly am but with all due respect, if you understood our friendship and saw that we are more like brothers u would understand. I get the trepidation from people I do, but you have to realize we have been doing stuff like this since the 2nd grade. We went in on Xmen Fleer card when we were kids, on POGS (yeah i was that kid), and then we went in on WWF/WWE figures....actually we still do haha, but trust me its never been and issue and It never will be.
Haha I understand but you have to realize he is less ''Best friend'' and more my brother. We have been best friends since the 2nd grade also we are going to be roomates. We arent really petty people, yes we are both huge fans but we also understand that a collection is at its best when its complete and together. As of right now all the figures stay at my place and i take care of them (I live in the dustiest town on earth, so im constantly using canned air to get rid of dust!) I know it sounds like this will have a bad ending but trust me, he is family.

Well, let's hope so. Money is not your friend. In business you would not believe the things I have have seen. Even I fired my own father. The comics, was his mother selling as she seen fit to sell them. I was just glad at the time all the comics shops known about me and this comic. the other spider-man was with me. An like this one. Is not for sale.

I do wish you luck, I really do but again I have seen things that make you go "Why?" This was not meant in anyway to be a bad post. Just a post to give you some thought about setting up a business plan. Also keep in mind the person who both of you will go to bed with. Those people have a bad way of getting in the way. Again seen it 1st hand.

Back