Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

Just seeking for some advice, i am with a huge doubt... I friend of mine is selling both for the same price (Avengers and BD version) Which one you guys recommend me to pick.... So far i only have Monger, Mark IV and II.

Thanks!

What price is he selling them for? IM2 is going for $400 and Avengers for $600. If he's selling the avengers one for less than that I would go with the Avengers version. Or go for the IM2 if you really want the parts. The Avengers one is just more rare. Up to you if you care about that or not.

Both of them are at the same price, which is around us$ 400 equivalent.

This rarity seems a good factor, i thought the value of them were the opposite... Thanks!

Any other thought!?

Thx Viking and Tommy, one last doubt on this... Mark VI head is superior than mark iV?

Another point is, as far as i could track on this topic we do not have, by now, any info about pink panties in Avenger version right?

Cheers

WoW CTO, serious? Assuming that i already have the Mark IV, the IM2 version start to appear more interesting...

I thought it was a differente RDJ HS ... hmmm

Regarding the pink panties there is any real difference or none so far?

I would get the Avengers one. For $400 you're able to get it for $200-$300 cheaper than what it's going for in the market. Heck, if you don't want it, ill take it off your friends hand.

The pink panties issue is on the Mark 6, no way around it. Both my Mark 4 and 6 don't have it though. *knock on wood*

Regarding the pink panties there is any real difference or none so far?

The 'pink panties' is something that generates over time, given the Avengers Promo Mrk VI is less than a year old it's impossible to tell at this moment in time whether it will eventually be effected or not.

If you're asking have there been any effected up till now the answer is no, not to my knowledge

I wasn't collecting HT Ironmen back when the original Mk.6 came out, and I'm disappointed I missed out on the one with the reveal helmet and BD parts.

That being said, I decided to start collecting HT Ironmen literally THREE DAYS before I the Avengers Mk.6 came out, and I snatched it immediately back then. It's definitely useable as a good substitute in my Ironman collection (like most people, the only hole in the collection is a Mk.3).

I get that it's a rarer release these days and all, but I really wouldn't mind having the IM2 BD Mk.6 instead of the Avengers release. :)

Back