Hot Toys: The Avengers: Mark VI Limited Edition Collectible Figurine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those either on the wait list or want to apply, here is an official response from Sideshow Collectibles on Facebook when someone asked about the waitlist for this figure:

"The Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI movie version had a very limited edition and we will not be getting anymore in."

Dang. That sucks. Missed out on this one big time. :(

BBO.jpg

been said before and now again......

Yeah sucks balls but at least it's an easy fix (send) and everything else was minty mint.

jimmie I believe you may be referring to DiFabio, his DX08 Joker was pretty messed up.

What do you mean you just send in for another part? From SS HT?

Got mine today. I took him out of the brown mailer box but have yet to take him out of his actually box. Sorry to here about the missing part there. I remember when I have my BD Mark VI the back heels would always pop off probably what happened when they where putting it in the box or something. Might be able to find a part on eBay but I don't know.

Sorta wanting to see if I cant trade for this guy, I've got the IM2 Mark VI buy I'm wanting the Tony sculpt.

Is anyone else having a problem turning the neck to the left and right? It's as stiff as a board.

Mine wouldn't move at all, then there was a pop and it moved just like the IM2 head.

Here's some pictures comparing the two. Sorry they are just iPhone, it's all I've got.

Left:IM2
Right:Avengers

90eef4c9.jpg

7d9021e7.jpg

977f103f.jpg

The feet also are a bit dirtier on this one and it looks like the gold color is slightly darker on the avengers version and the Tony Stark head is more tan.

Interesting that the LE version is battle damaged. Looks cool! Also sets it aside from the regular release.

Mine wouldn't move at all, then there was a pop and it moved just like the IM2 head.

Here's some pictures comparing the two. Sorry they are just iPhone, it's all I've got.

Left:IM2
Right:Avengers

90eef4c9.jpg

7d9021e7.jpg

977f103f.jpg

The feet also are a bit dirtier on this one and it looks like the gold color is slightly darker on the avengers version and the Tony Stark head is more tan.

Can the arms and chest piece be popped off and swapped with the BD IM2 MKVI?

As long as the arms can pop off I was looking at replacing with the full BD arms.

Back