Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I defy what you say, different strokes for different folks. Definitely. Anybody trying to keep 1 iron man per shelf is either very rich with endless space or doesn't like little iron men.

Perhaps you don't need to go the extreme of 1 per shelf but it is really cramped there.

But agree, different views for all. Let's move on. :hi5:

2 arrivals today...wasnt sure if i was gonna keep it. still not sure. is it cool? yes. is it $339 cool? no way. definitely the most overpriced HT yet

temporary spot until mark iii shows up...then i dunno what to do with it as it doesnt fit into my HPP hall of armor...

CJm_2ekUkAAFfo9.jpg:large

CJm_0MLUsAAihfe.jpg:large

Superb display :clap

I'm waiting on my Stealth as well, heartbreaker is coming for the ride to my house too.

Yeah, my Stealth arrives Monday, my IM M3 Ex isn't far behind. :rock

And chusifer, your Stealth looks badass on display, dark, totally menacing, even dangerous.

2 arrivals today...wasnt sure if i was gonna keep it. still not sure. is it cool? yes. is it $339 cool? no way. definitely the most overpriced HT yet

temporary spot until mark iii shows up...then i dunno what to do with it as it doesnt fit into my HPP hall of armor...

CJm_2ekUkAAFfo9.jpg:large

CJm_0MLUsAAihfe.jpg:large

Wow, I really like how it sticks out:clap

Got my hands on this bad boy over the weekend. Sharing some photos with you guys

19623102652_248f8e5fab_b_d.jpg

19009204243_b76547e035_b_d.jpg

19442191090_8bd1deec73_b_d.jpg

19623173332_c36fc04446_b_d.jpg

19634651441_d6f113f5ba_b_d.jpg

I didn't do the early processing and it's killing me. I'm moving next month so no early processing because it's one more thing to pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My shelves were a bit cluttered up, so I boxed a ton of stuff up today and decided to only display a few. I'll be moving in the near future so it makes sense... but it's painful to pack up some of the ones you enjoy.

I packed up:
Captain America TFA
Captain America Avengers
Rescue Captain America
The Winter Soldier
Captain America STRIKE
DX 10 Terminator
BD Terminator T1
Robocop
The Wolverine
Wolverine DOFP
Iron Man MKII UA
Iron Man Secret Project
Mech Test Stark (IM1)
Tony Stark Mechanic
The Mandarin
Reeves Superman
DX09 Batman
DX08 Joker
Groot and Rocket
General Zod
MoS Superman
Star Lord

This is all to make room for upcoming releases I'd rather display. I need more detolfs but man... the thought of setting them up to just have to move them is awful.

Displaying soon:
AoU Cap
Aou Iron Man MK43
AoU Hawkeye
Iron Man MKIII
Iron Monger
Stealth Exclusive
Whiplash 2.0

Damn its exciting to be a collector right now but space is an issue. I love the look of the one figure per shelf but it just isn't practical for me at the moment.

I blame Obama.

My shelves were a bit cluttered up, so I boxed a ton of stuff up today and decided to only display a few. I'll be moving in the near future so it makes sense... but it's painful to pack up some of the ones you enjoy.

Damn its exciting to be a collector right now but space is an issue. I love the look of the one figure per shelf but it just isn't practical for me at the moment.

I blame Obama.

Nice collection :hi5: and :rotfl :rotfl but yeah space is a problem lol

One figure per shelf when possible. I have over 150 HTs and I rotate. I enjoy changing the variety and gives a fresh look every couple months.
Dollie factor increases exponentially after 2 on a shelf. Unless you have a diorama going they just look like cheap dolls stuffed into shelves.

Back