Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope my Wait list converts. The PO caught me by surprise. I was following the thread that Friday morning and then was busy the rest of the weekend and didn't catch it until that Sunday morning and got on the WL.

I might be in the minority, but I actually prefer the more black look.

Well, guess I am not getting this. Local dealer put this (and AoU WM) up for order priced at..........€460,-

:rotfl

I can't wait to have a shelf of gunmetal and black themed armored figures. Ship it!

That would be nice. You will have to take some pics. I don't have the older gunmetal figures yet so I'd be interested to see how they look grouped.

Since this a MKVII repaint, does anyone know if the faceplate comes off? It doesn't say anywhere. I would assume it does like the regular MKVII, but you never know.
Ryan

Thanks, shows off the armor well :clap

I'm looking forward to getting this armor despite the blatant overpricing..... I think it will look great in hand

Thanks; that was a nice video of this figure. It looked pretty good IMO.

My pleasure, guys. For me at least I could finally see a little better which parts were matte and which were shiny.

You bet. I think it looks pretty badass, and will be ultra cool-looking at night with its light functions on.

The expression on that little kid's face says it all. :lol

Haha yes indeed :lol so funny
and I agree..... the armor does look pretty badass....

So is this actually supposed to be a chocolate colour scheme or what?

No thats just a variant of this one. Its an exclusive version of this armor.

This one is all black I believe

I believe its the same figure, rebranded for the store...Hot Toys just released it as a Movie Promo Edition.

First line of description:
": CHOCOOLATE X HOT TOYS limited "Avengers" Iron Man Mark VII (stealth version)...

I believe its the same figure, rebranded for the store...Hot Toys just released it as a Movie Promo Edition.

First line of description:
": CHOCOOLATE X HOT TOYS limited "Avengers" Iron Man Mark VII (stealth version)...

No, the Chocoolate one is more brownish and the better looking of the two.

Back