Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10846401_468233783354339_1837024018898550101_n.jpg

Nice photo...

For some reason every time I look all that pops in my head is goldy locks...under cooked, just right, over cooked.....

But I actually like them all. Stupid brain.

The hot toys version isn't solid 24 carat gold either. It's three tones. 24 carat(what most people think of as gold), old gold(also called antique gold) and what I think is pale gold or bronze. Top pic is necas and next is hot toys. Of course HT will look better.

image.jpg
image.jpg

You know, I wasn't all that sold on Midas at first either... but a good deal on one crossed my path and I couldn't say no. Having him in person really changed my opinion. The subtle variations between the three gold tons is really attractive, and I think it shows off the details in the armor in a way that the MkVII can't.

My wife calls him Oscar, because she thinks he looks like an Academy Award ;)

Turn that into a see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil pic.....;)

I was thinking this myself yesterday when I saw the photo. But then I thought it reminds me more of the Blue Man Group.
Midas and BD VII are looking in the same general direction while Stealth VII is doing his own thing. It's been told that the
Blue Man Group is always groups of 3 because it's the smallest number you can have and still have an outsider.
Ryan

I was thinking this myself yesterday when I saw the photo. But then I thought it reminds me more of the Blue Man Group.
Midas and BD VII are looking in the same general direction while Stealth VII is doing his own thing. It's been told that the
Blue Man Group is always groups of 3 because it's the smallest number you can have and still have an outsider.
Ryan

:goodpost: Love the Blue Man group! Excellent shows! :clap

Great vid review -- although I didn't understand a word, really got a chance to see what this looks like in hand and it looks pretty cool. Also, finally someone showed that the figure stand post is bendable for additional pose options as we saw in the Toyfair pics.

Thanks, Centro

Ugh...i hear a mainlander's accent...and it looks like he's from Luoyang, China. It's a miracle that this guy managed to upload to youtube. Youtube is banned over there

Ugh...i hear a mainlander's accent...and it looks like he's from Luoyang, China. It's a miracle that this guy managed to upload to youtube. Youtube is banned over there

I guess that tells you how awesome this figure is...he's willing to risk his life to give you guys review.
So dont take this man's review for granted.

:rolleyes:

Back