Hot Toys - TF001 - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) (Spec + Pics)

Glad to see Hot Toys and Hasbro partnering up on this. Hope it's profitable enough that they decide to keep pumping out new TFs as well as maybe other lines.

Re: Hot Toys - THE TRANSFORMERS G1: Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) (Spec + Pics)

I'm a bit surprised they went with the G1 Prime as opposed to the Michael Bay version.

I saw a Bay version on FB the other day, not sure if it was fake or not

Damn you hot toys for threatening my marriage with a divorce when my wife finds out about this **** I will be buying! :panic:

Lol post of the day :)

I'll see you in divorce court too...I pre-ordered Queen of the Dead today, then this & the BTTF announcements might just push mine over the edge too ;)

Maybe you could tell your wives that you could stay happy together while you continue collecting? Divorce might cost you more anyway :lol

Glad to see Hot Toys and Hasbro partnering up on this. Hope it's profitable enough that they decide to keep pumping out new TFs as well as maybe other lines.

Would be nice if they did branch out a bit with them...perhaps pick up the proper GI Joe line where SS left off??

I'm hoping we hear about Soundwave at some point, I will be all over that like a cheap suit.

Neil

If this succeeds, maybe HT will pick up the vintage Joe line that Sideshow abandoned...

Maybe you could tell your wives that you could stay happy together while you continue collecting? Divorce might cost you more anyway :lol

Lol

You've not met my wife have you?? ;)

She's already threatened that any divorce will involve her receiving all my collectibles & then being sold for pennies just to get back at me...I MUST keep her happy at all costs...how many handbags & shoes will I need to buy her to get away with this lot??? :panic: :panic: :horror

If this succeeds, maybe HT will pick up the vintage Joe line that Sideshow abandoned...

G1 Transformers is a license to print money, especially in the Asian market, Joe is the total opposite of that :lol

Cool it comes with the Matrix of Leadership.
The Starscream head looks cool too.

I saw a Bay version on FB the other day, not sure if it was fake or not
If we're thinking of the same thing, then that was a fan mockup, and not a legit Hot Toys release. But it did put the idea in my head that that would be a really smart move by HT.

Lol

You've not met my wife have you?? ;)

She's already threatened that any divorce will involve her receiving all my collectibles & then being sold for pennies just to get back at me...I MUST keep her happy at all costs...how many handbags & shoes will I need to buy her to get away with this lot??? :panic: :panic: :horror

:lol and I thought having a girlfriend who wants me to buy a lot of new figures is a problem.

Holy flipping hell.

This and HT Marty McFly made my day!!!

Welp, HTs finally got their hands on another franchise that'll make them a billion dollars in Asia (the other being IM).

I know in 1/6 form this thing would be huge. But somebody posted that Optimus is under 12 inches. How can they make him smaller than Predator and Mos figures is just crazy. I'm gonna pass sucks..

and where is this odd combination of Optimus Prime and Starscream from?
And who was really asking for this combination?

I actually prefer this didn't come with screamer accessories. I think they're there to drive the price up. He looks better without them imo.

Dat stand!!

This is just bizarre. Looks more like something ThreeA would have made.

I don't get the Transformers license, Hot Toys. Non-Transformable Transformers.... eh, doesn't work for me. Needs to Transform to be a Transformer. Takara was already killing it with the sculpts on the Masterpiece line. *shakes head* Spend more to get sculpts on par with the MP line minus the transforming gimmick that should come with the name. Riiiiiight.

Back