Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the spear light up?

Looks like he articulates more...

Yes, it does. Also, they said that it had improved articulation.

I'll have to pass on it since funds dictate that I can't get every figure I want, but it does look great. The headsculpt and spear will fetch a pretty penny on the secondary market....

Looks really nice. I know a lot of freaks were looking forward to this so I am glad Hot Toys made it happen. Affleck sculpt looks great. Hot Toys did a fantastic job with the BVS line, some of their best figures ever.

I really wish they had revealed this sooner. A few months ago I would have bought it in a heartbeat, but now my priorities have changed... I still want it but If they don't offer flex payments I'm going to have to pass. [emoji853]

I really wish they had revealed this sooner. A few months ago I would have bought it in a heartbeat, but now my priorities have changed... I still want it but If they don't offer flex payments I'm going to have to pass. [emoji853]

Why wouldn't they offer Flex? I flex'ed Knightmare.

I think it depends on when they plan to release it... if it will be ready soon like Iron Man shades, they probably wont.

It is a good sign they did a Affleck portrait that we'll be getting one with the JL Batman release.

Looks really nice. I know a lot of freaks were looking forward to this so I am glad Hot Toys made it happen. Affleck sculpt looks great. Hot Toys did a fantastic job with the BVS line, some of their best figures ever.

yep they have done a remarkable job on these

Hot toys had the opportunity to make this absolutely fantastic but they missed the boat . It's still really great but it's lacking an emotional expression which kills a lot of human figures these days and this figure is begging for a dynamic stand . Heck , they should have given this the iron man mark 46 stand . It definitely fits the scene of the movie . I'm really interested in the improved articulation . We can always swap out the heads with the original I guess .

What exactly is a TF exclusive? Will it be available in Europe?

Looks good, but already have the original and a spear. Should have been a total package to begin with.

Looks good, but already have the original and a spear. Should have been a total package to begin with.

Agreed. They can do BD Iron Man in one release they could have done that here too.

Swapping out BD armor pieces would have been fairly similar as the Iron Man products.

Hot toys had the opportunity to make this absolutely fantastic but they missed the boat . It's still really great but it's lacking an emotional expression which kills a lot of human figures these days and this figure is begging for a dynamic stand . Heck , they should have given this the iron man mark 46 stand . It definitely fits the scene of the movie . I'm really interested in the improved articulation . We can always swap out the heads with the original I guess .

yeah a special stand would have been nice...

Holy shi** it's beautiful. Simple question (i never PO on sideshow before) : If i PO the figure they can send it to me or i have to go to get it ? thanks !

it's lacking an emotional expression which kills a lot of human figures these days and this figure is begging for a dynamic stand . Heck , they should have given this the iron man mark 46 stand . It definitely fits the scene of the movie .

Exactly what I thought as well on both accounts.

After all this time, this is not the Armored Batman we deserve, nor the one we need right now. I don't give a damn if it is HT reusing a generic "neutral" Affleck sculpt. The lack of emotion is so. Damn. Grating. They show pics of him standing over Superman and, frankly, it's terrifying. By robbing him of his emotion, they rob him of his humanity. In that scene, you can tell this is a man in the midst of a moral crisis; so clouded by his own rage that he's willing to go to lengths he never before thought possible and kill a man just as a precautionary measure. He's on his last leg and he's emotionally fragile and unstable.

This figure, on the other hand? That is the look of a man who cannot be dissuaded from his present course, no matter what you say. That is a Bruce Wayne who is empty; mechanical, even; a bonafide psycho who will plunge that spear into your chest and watch the life drain from your eyes without a second's hesitation, and that's not at all the Bruce Wayne I remember from that moment. I just don't know where the hell HT gets their ideas from. How does their creative director keep his job with all the stupid **** he does?

Regular armored Batman in the movie: neutral face as he lights the signal; neutral face as he stares down Superman.

Regular armored Batman figure: no neutral face whatsoever, even though HT knew it was relevant enough to include in their life-size figure.

BD armored Batman in the movie: emotional wreck that goes from angry, volatile, and wrathful, alternating words from between gritted teeth when he isn't shouting them, and, subsequently, shocked, horrified, and on the verge of tears as he realizes how far he's fallen and how much he's betrayed the values that made him who he is.

BD armored Batman figure: "Well, he's dead. That was easy. I wonder what Alfred's got on the stove?"

Back