Hot Toys TF Exclusive BvS Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping for a release like this but I'm disappointed in their choice of expression. I feel like he should be angrier that his suit is destroyed, among other things. The intensity of that fight comes from Bruce's anger at Clark and I don't see that coming off in the neutral expression they went with. I'm sure it will still sell out though haha.

I am 50/50 at the moment. I have both the first versions and the expression on this one isn't ideal, but I wanted to get all the Batman releases from DOJ.

Ah, choices.

From Sideshow's Comic Con page.

Also on the slate today, we’ve got two new pre-orders (shhh, we can’t tell you what they are quite yet)...

I'm guessing they're going up later today. Be prepared.

From Sideshow's Comic Con page.

Also on the slate today, we’ve got two new pre-orders (shhh, we can’t tell you what they are quite yet)...

I'm guessing they're going up later today. Be prepared.

Yeah noticed that. Im gonna be glued to the screen lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really cool exclusive and really the one too have I dig it but like the rest waiting for justice version of Batman.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Really cool exclusive and really the one too have I dig it but like the rest waiting for justice version of Batman.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

"The rest?"

These are two different things, two different styles. Its apples and oranges.

I would be really disappointed and mad of this is the only DC exclusive figuer we're getting. It's feels like batman is the new HT iron man, they just keep milking it.

Back